66. I am the Player

"Jiao Jiao."

"Jiao Jiao."

"Jiao Jiao, let's run with you."

A lot of different voices suddenly appeared beside my ears. Li Jiao, with a dizzy mind, looked dazed at the classmates who suddenly appeared around him.

"Jiao Jiao, let's accompany you on the last lap."

"Come on, Jiao Jiao, it's the last lap, let's run together."

"..."

A group of people around are talking about it, their eyes are full of concern. The sense of unity, friendship and collective honor broke out at this time.

Li Jiao was running on the track, and dozens of people all squeezed beside the green field and ran with them.

The male classmate rushed to the front excitedly, jumping up and down like a monkey.

"Come on, Li Jiao, come on, everyone!"

"On the last lap, let's rush over together!"

"Come on, Ao-Li-Give it!"

There were also female classmates who followed Li Jiao anxiously, seeing her pale, and from time to time a few people formed a wall to cover Li Jiao and let everyone walk with her.

On the runway, such a large group of people suddenly appeared, very conspicuous.

Dozens of people, like a group of moving firecrackers, rushed to the final destination in a bluffing manner.

For a while, everyone on the sports field, classmates, referees, including the rest of the contestants, were all attracted by a group of people.

There was a male student who had just walked down the stairs and walked up the field. With his eyes emptied, he looked at the mass from a distance. Dozens of people crowded together, densely packed, but full of unity.

Mumbled: "When will the school develop a new project, team battle?"

And watching the continuous movement of the black firecracker, the other referees in the red jackets shed cold sweat, silently turned their heads, watching their noses and mouths.

Can't see can't see...

Three kilometers is a particularly difficult one. In previous competitions, the student referees also released the water and acted, anyway, as long as they finished the race.

This year...

This large-scale mobile artillery battle is definitely the hardest effort since dozens of games.

"Jiao Jiao, come on, it's the last half circle, come on!"

"Come on, come on!"

On the side of the stadium, many students began to cheer for the athletes' final sprint. The atmosphere was warm and they watched.

Not far away, Tang Yuran stood behind the crowd, staring at the direction of Li Jiao on the court from a distance, with that proud face and neck still high. Under the beautiful eyebrows, a pair of beautiful eyes narrowed slightly, full of unwillingness and anger.

Why, everyone likes you so much, everyone will help you, why...

"Come on, come on!"

"The last paragraph, everyone sprint!!!"

In a blink of an eye, Li Jiao on the field was about to run to the finish line. She ran slowly, somehow she was ahead. Even though it was the countdown, the ribbon was still pulled up at the end.