52.Welcome Party

"Director Zhang, Guidance Zhang."

The voice was a little loud, which caused the police and the people working around to turn around to look at him.

The man caught up with Zhang Jiu Ling, watched him turn around, smiled friendly.

"Director Zhang, thank you for your hard work today. Thanks to you, the combat capability of our police force has improved so much."

"The team will go out for a meal in a while, instructor Zhang, go together?"

Zhang Jiu Ling took off the helmet and tucked it under his arm, revealing a crisp black hair, lowered his head slightly, and tossed the broken hair in front of his forehead.

The cold eyes turned around, looked at the person, and said lightly.

"No, I'll have something for a while."

"Director Zhang..." The man wanted to say something, but was interrupted by a hearty laughter behind him.

"Hahahaha nine years old."

Looking back, the visitor was a man in his forties, with a kind face, wearing a white police uniform, and the police rank logo on his shoulders studded with two four-pointed stars.

Seeing the visitor, the policeman who had spoken to Zhang Jiu Ling took the lead to stand up, rushed to the visitor to salute and shouted.

"Chen Ju."

The person named Chen Ju waved his hand with a benevolent smile. There were two deep wrinkles on his nose, and the traces of the years seemed to be precipitated.

Looking at Zhang Jiu Ling, he said kindly, "Jiu Ling, are you still used to working in the police station?"

Zhang Jiu Ling nodded slightly, "Chen Ju."

"It's okay."

"That's good, that's good. If you have any problems, you can tell them directly. If you don't take the training seriously, you can punish them." After that, Chen Ju's tone was suddenly very grateful and emotional.

"Oh, Jiu Ling, I'm so thankful that our police station can invite you over to serve as a fighting instructor. I heard that you wanted to return to Beijing. Xin Hao stayed."

"You tell me that a retired special force like you has such a strong combat capability. Our police station can invite you over, that's really this..."

Chen Ju gave a thumbs up, his smiling face was as charitable as a blooming chrysanthemum.

Hey, it's really worthwhile that he mentioned it to the military area several times before. You must know that a retired special force like Zhang Jiu Ling has strong fighting ability, rich combat experience, and has performed dangerous missions many times.

Still a highly skilled sniper.

Such a rare talent, how could he just watch people run away? !

"Yeah, Chen Ju, I just said that thanks to Zhang's instructor to teach us."

The policeman said before that he was a handsome young man.

Hearing this, Chen Ju turned around, pointed at someone and said with a smile.

"You boy, I used to have the worst fighting ability. Now I have hired all the instructors. They are so powerful. If you don't study hard for Lao Tzu, you don't think I will smoke you."

As he said, he patted the man's back with a smile, and the man said with a smile on his face.

"Chen Ju, don't worry, I will follow Director Zhang and study hard."