14.Wear A Cap

At twelve o'clock at noon, the red sun was high, and the sprinkling heat almost cooked people through.

The originally cool Maple Leaf Lake also became sultry little by little because of the rise in temperature. The water in the lake seemed to become a pot of steam, with white smoke lingering slowly.

The freshman team of thousands of people in Nanning University dragged its tired body, like a long vine, slowly moving on the ground.

Finally, during lunch, she arrived at the temporary rest area.

It is a tourist resort in the center of the lake, with white walls and blue tiles, standing in the center of the lake, shimmering, green water, and there really is a paradise.

However, the tired freshmen nowadays have no interest in appreciating the beauty.

Everyone quickly ran across the path leading to the rest area in the middle of the lake, hiding under the green shade, and the venomous sunlight above their heads was gone.

"Everyone, follow the instructor in this class, arrive at the designated area, and rest!"

An instructor wearing a camouflage uniform shouted with a loud speaker.

"Oh my God, I can finally rest~"

"Mom, I'm almost gone."

"It's so hot, it's dead in the sun."

"This lake is really training for the devil!"

"I really want to jump into the lake now, maybe it can cool down."

"My Van Gogh, do you want to go back this afternoon?"

"No way, no way, let me die here..."

"........."

After the freshmen arrived at the place to rest, they slumped one by one and fell to the ground. From a distance, it looked like a bunch of big green stars were basking in the sun.

After Zhang Jiu Ling brought more than forty people from Class 1 to the designated rest area, she temporarily walked away and went to the side to talk to the chief instructor group.

Class 1 was finally able to relax, and all of them lost their image. They sat on the floor, took out a paper towel to wipe sweat, took out a cup of water to drink, and some, fell directly on the ground and pretended to be dead...

Li Jiao carried her small schoolbag, found a big clean rock and sat down, with a big tree leaning against the shade behind her, which was a good place.

After the long march in the morning, her originally fair face, her cheeks were flushed with heat, and the white inside was red. The sweat from her forehead glided down the tips of her hair and formed into droplets of water. Dripping down.

The long eyelashes fluttered listlessly, like a fragile butterfly, flapping its own wings. The light in her eyes seemed a little dull, staring exhaustedly in one direction in a daze.

The wet deer's eyes were clear and clean, but the whites of the eyes were covered with a lot of red blood. They were all red and looked a little scary.

Today's sunlight is particularly smoky. Even if she wears a hat, her eyes are red after a morning. It was dry and stinging now, like accidentally getting chili water into the eyes.

"So dizzy..."

Li Jiao felt that her mind was faint and chaotic. Blinking and opening eyes are extremely strenuous, as if there is a big rock pressed down.

"Jiao Jiao."

"Come on."

Su Linlin and Zhang Yue were worried about her, so they both carried their bags and found them.