67.When the Younger Brother Met Boyfriend

"Eh, instructor, Jiao Jiao..."

Behind her, Su Linlin yelled a few times, wanting to say that Li Jiao's clothes were still with her. After thinking about it, she felt that Li Jiao didn't need a coat either.

Immediately, she did not follow.

Off-site

Tang Yuran kept watching Zhang Jiu Ling walking out of the sports field holding the figure of a person, her eyes became a lot desolate, and she slowly started to get cold from her fingertips.

………

On the sports field, the students are still competing, and many people are watching. Zhang Jiu Ling walked all the way holding Li Jiao, attracting a lot of attention.

Originally, in youth, everyone has to look more at beautiful things. A handsome man holding a girl across the campus like an idol drama, no matter how you look at it, it is a beautiful scenery.

"Wow, he's so handsome, look and look, that boy is so handsome."

"Where?"

"Wow~ Princess Hug, what kind of youth idol drama is this~"

"Envy, someone has a boyfriend to hug, who should I hug~"

"Hug? It would be nice if you have a bag."

"Really, that guy is so handsome, which department is he from?"

"..."

Li Jiao was hugged by Zhang Jiu Ling and walked over, with the enviable eyes of others along the way, and others whispering about their voices.

Feeling the gaze of others, Li Jiao felt a little embarrassed, and silently hid her face between Zhang Jiu Ling's neck. Between his nose, the smell of his body is full of calmness and mellowness, which makes people feel at ease.

She raised her head and looked at Zhang Jiu Ling, with pitch-black sword eyebrows flying diagonally, faint eyes, piercing nose, and the sharply defined sternness. He didn't speak, Li Jiao thought he was in a bad mood.

Speak, call him quietly.

"Jiu Ling, when did you come back?"

"Just now."

"Don't you arrive at ten o'clock?"

"The flight was changed."

Changed? Li Jiao silently repeated a sentence in her heart, and she couldn't help but have an idea in her heart, wouldn't it be because she had a game that he changed the sign?

She was about to ask, Zhang Jiu Ling lowered his head slightly and glanced at her, his cold eyes were filled with unnoticeable worry.

"Go to the hospital first."

Li Jiao nodded silently, "Okay."

At the same time, I secretly acquiesced in my own thoughts. The corners of the mouth are curved upwards, and the eyebrows are curved, revealing two cute dimples. She put her arms around Jiu Ling's neck strained, knocked her head on his shoulder, and smiled secretly.

When we arrived at the hospital and registered, Li Jiao even took a photo. As expected, her right ankle was broken a little bit.

It was really only a little bit. Li Jiao looked at the blue-black-blue-black film, and it showed that there was only a little bit of bone in her ankle and wrist bone.

But this is also a fracture. You have to take a good rest and walk less. Naturally, it will be better.

After the examination, Zhang Jiu Ling took her to the hospital lobby and sat down, and went to the pharmacy to get the medicine by himself.