82.Quietly

The New Year's Eve is in the evening, but because of thinking about his daughter's coming home, Li's father and Li's mother still made a large table at noon, which was very rich.

When it was the night's turn, Mother Li did her best. A Man-Han feast meal no less than New Year’s Eve was made, with fish and shrimps, croquettes, seafood, and stew, which were of a proper banquet standard.

At the dinner table, Li's father and Li's mother kept frantically picking up vegetables for Li Jiao, making it look like Li Hang had been picked up, and once again doubted whether he had the same genes as the three present.

"Dad, Mom, I want to eat spare ribs too."

Li Hang suddenly stretched out the bowl and put it on the table, asking for attention nakedly.

Dad Li didn't even look at him, "I want to eat it myself, the plate is so close, you are not a disabled person."

Li Hang: "..."

"Then, I want you to clip me too."

Now it was Mother Li's turn, and when her eyelids were lifted, the temperament of the queen in the palace came out.

"Come on, I'll give you this plate."

As he said, he put a large plate of ribs directly in front of him.

"Come on, son, eat a lot of land."

Li Hang stared at the plate with only bones, and was speechless again.

"..."

"Mom, you are partial. Why does Li Jiao come back with so many delicious foods?"

"I'm back with porridge and cabbage?"

Mother Li's eyes jumped: "Did the dogs eat the seafood a few days ago, those king crabs?"

Li Hang was speechless, "Well, then I don't have so many dishes when I come back."

Papa Li attacked again, "The previous hot pot, the meat has entered your stomach, how much do you want?"

"Duobao, you have a lot of big head fish."

Li Hang pitifully, lowered his eyebrows, and sang sadly.

"Yes, just a little bit more~ I can eat enough~"

At this time, Li Jiao calmly pushed a bowl of shrimp shells in front of him.

"Enough for children? Sister still has it."

Li Hang: "………………"

"I see, I was picked up by my parents!"

Father Li suddenly sighed, "Eh~ Actually, it was a sunny day with heavy rain..."

Mother Li: "Your dad and I were walking in the rain. Suddenly, you rolled out of the garbage dump with a big bone in your mouth."

Li Jiao pulled a piece of paper towel and pretended to wipe away tears.

"Brother, in fact, you are the son of the aunt of the aunt of the aunt of the aunt of the third brother of the aunt Wang next door, and you were thrown in the garbage because you were so ugly when you were born."

"You don't know. After your parents picked you up and went home, for a while, you kept going to the garbage dump to find something to eat, often picking up leftover bread from others."

"Actually, your name is not Li Hang. Your name should be-Gou left!"

Li Hang: "..."

Seeing this lie made up, the dumb old king next door said it!