78.Your Every Move

After dinner, Li Jiao asked Jiu Ling to do the dishes, but Zhang Jiuling refused mercilessly. Just the little girl's white, tender and delicate hands, lush and jade fingers, and delicate hands.

Except for a few small cocoons with a paintbrush, there is no scar at all, which shows how well she was spoiled by the family. The little girl who is regarded as a treasure by her family, she is a treasure that looks like a rare treasure.

Zhang Jiu Ling is reluctant to do these things. His little girl should be charming and carefree, using those beautiful slender hands to hold the paintbrush to draw the beauty she sees.

"Nine Ling."

Zhang Jiu Ling didn't let Li Jiao wash the dishes, and she couldn't stay idle. From the refrigerator, she took out the strawberry cake she had just bought from the supermarket, removed the lid, took a small spoon, and couldn't wait to dig a bit.

Sweet, soft and delicate, with a little icy feeling, instantly attacking the brain.

Li Jiao's eyes brightened, and immediately, she took the little cake, darts, ran to the kitchen a few steps, digged a spoonful of it with a spoon, and handed it to Zhang Jiu Ling's mouth.

"Jiu Ling, try it, it's really delicious."

Zhang Jiu Ling was standing in front of the sink, washing the dishes in that cute Pikachu apron. Ming Tong's cool temperament, but wearing a cute apron, doing such a grounded thing.

The contrast is really too big.

Li Jiao handed the spoon forward, expecting it.

"You have a taste."

Zhang Jiu Ling lowered his eyes, glanced at the cake in the spoon, the pink ground, there were a lot of broken strawberries, yogurt and other fruits in the filling. Sweet and greasy, at first glance it is the sweets that the little girl likes.

He frowned, "I just had a meal, and just had a cold?"

Li Jiao's face was not red and heartbeat.

"No, I took it out for a while, you taste it."

"Don't eat."

Zhang Jiu Ling indifferently refused, and at the same time lowered his head, continuing to wash the last bowl.

Little student Li Jiao persevered, "You taste it, it's really delicious."

She is like a child in a kindergarten. When she encounters delicious food, she has to share it with other children.

Zhang Jiu Ling ignored her, washed the dishes, turned around, walked to the cabinet on the other side, sorting things out on her own.

Li Jiao followed him behind his ass like a little tail, and said brokenly.

"You taste it, it won't taste good in a while."

"Just one bite, can you just take a small bite?"

Zhang Jiu Ling continued to ignore her, turned around, walked to the other side, and began to untie the knot in the apron behind his waist.

Like a nimble little loach, Li Jiao slid over from the side, stood in front of him, stubbornly handed the small spoon closer, and said stubbornly.

"You taste it, age~"

She started acting coquettish again, with a soft voice and a long tail, like a cat's little tail, which stirs his heart.

Zhang Jiu Ling took off his apron and paused in midair with finger movements. His eyelids were slightly drooping, and the little girl was now very close to him, her back against the cabinet table, her thighs against him, her pants, and a soft touch against him.