27.Watermelon Before the Mid Autumn Festival

Originally, everyone wanted to go out of school to go shopping and relax. Who knew it was too early to encounter this incident, Li Jiao and several people hurriedly bought a fresh snack fruit that had been broken before.

Several girls carried their bags and went back to the bedroom.

They don't know if it was because the three of them helped Tang Yuran. After returning to the dormitory, she took the initiative to distribute the bunch of fruits and snacks she bought to everyone.

"Yes."

"Thank you for helping me today."

After handing the things to the three of them, Tang Yuran said.

When Zhang Yue saw the food, she left behind her previous unpleasant things.

Waved her hand, "It's okay, it's okay."

Su Linlin said to her next to her, "You still said, what if you are really beaten?"

Zhang Yuehun didn't care, "Just that kid, who is not as high as Shandong's green onions, can he beat me?"

"..."

"Li Jiao, thank you."

Tang Yuran put a bag of apples on Li Jiao's table and smiled.

Tang Yuran had always looked arrogant before, and Li Jiao felt a little flattered when she suddenly showed her favor.

"No, it's okay."

"I just helped pull the frame and didn't do anything."

"..."

After a few words, Tang Yuran returned to her position. It doesn't seem to be any different in normal times.

Li Jiao looked at the big bag of apples on the table. One was as big as her two fists. Isn't it imported?

Involuntarily, Li Jiao thought of the apple she had given Zhang Jiu Ling again, and sighed, her two little feet huddled on the bench, her knees hugged, her head dejected.

The instructor confiscated her apple...

However, the instructor saw that she was about to fall to catch her. She also leaned on the instructor’s arms and rounded it up. Does it mean that the instructor hugged her? !

No matter what, the instructor just hugged her.

Hey, how does it feel to be in the arms of the instructor?

What is it?

Li Jiao thought for a long time, only remembering that there was a faint cold fragrance on the instructor, and she didn't remember anything else.

Li Jiao! ! ! !

You pig brain! What did you think? !

...

After spending a weekend, the next day is Monday again, and the freshmen are still in military training as usual.

Moreover, there have been more and more senior elder sisters coming to the military training ground to wander around.

One by one, eating watermelon, licking ice cream, and strolling around the military training ground under an umbrella.

At the end of the day, there are more than a dozen waves of such people.

The new students who are undergoing military training hardship not only have to accept physical torture, but also suffer psychological damage.

Senior sister: Hahaha, I finally found a chance to take revenge for waking up on the weekend.