69.

"Brother Jiu Ling, you are too good. When can I go to your club to have a look?"

Zhang Jiu Ling pushed a bowl of white porridge in front of Li Jiao, looked at him, and replied.

"Wait when you are free, anytime."

Li Hang immediately expressed his joy, "Okay, I have time now, let's go!"

"What are you free?" Li Jiao squeezed the toilet paper into a ball and threw it at him, reprimanding.

"Are you not going to class in the afternoon?"

She just asked when she was in the hospital. Li Hang came to the hospital with his classmates and had to go back to school in the afternoon.

Hearing this, Li Hang lowered his face and said bitterly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, can I not go to class, what is the difference between the fatal math class in the afternoon and the killing of my dog?"

Li Jiao said in a huff: "Then you have to go back and die, or I will call my parents and say you are skipping class."

"Ah~" Li Hang wailed listlessly like a frosted eggplant, turned his head and looked at Zhang Jiu Ling.

Pointing at Li Jiao, complained.

"Brother, can you take care of your girlfriend, she's just a complaint."

"Hey~ You are the accuser!"

Li Jiao immediately became unhappy, and reached out to hit him. The two brothers and sisters quarreled together and began to quarrel.

"When you stole my candy before, I didn't tell my parents."

"Yes, you didn't say, you just grabbed my potato chips!"

"That was originally bought by my father."

"Obviously it's mine!"

".................."

It is interesting for Zhang Jiu Ling to watch the quarrel between the two elder brothers. He is an only child and has no siblings since he was a child. Even if he wanted to fight, no one quarreled.

Now that he see the two brothers and sisters who are arguing and quarreling, although they are noisy, it can be seen that the two brothers and sisters are in a very good relationship.

After dinner, the waiter came to checkout.

Li Hang stood up full of food and drink. Suddenly, he waved his hand and said boldly.

"Waitress, bring me a plastic bag. I will bring my parents back some food. They are still hungry and they may not decide which garbage dump to pick up the food at."

The waiter was stunned: "Huh?"

Li Jiao raised her hand and slammed him with an elbow.

"It's endless, isn't it?"

"Oh, I'm going, Jiao Jiao, you are too cruel," Li Hang clutched his stomach, frowning, his expression in pain.

"Just kidding."

"Huh."

"Eh, Jiao Jiao."

Looking at Zhang Jiu Ling who was paying the bill not far away, Li Hang quietly approached Li Jiao, and the person replied with an angry "What are you doing?"

Li Hang pressed close to her ear and whispered.

"I have investigated, this person is not bad, you made it."

"He is really blind to see you."

Li Jiao automatically ignored the second half of his sentence, frowned slightly, wondering.