70.Go To His House

Because of Li Jiao's broken ankle, the next sports meeting really has nothing to do with her, and she doesn't even have the right to be an audience. Just like her disabled foot, she struggled to go up and down the stairs every day.

Others fought blood and blood in the arena, she stayed in the dormitory "cackling" and nibbling on potato chips, others cheered on the arena, she turned over, thinking about how to sleep without pressing her right foot, others laughed because of the new sports event. She is studying how many steps the stairs can jump at a time...

"Oh~"

Li Jiao sat in the bedroom and sighed.

In order not to cause trouble for others, she got up early, and Zhang Yue and Su Linlin put an arm together before helping her down from the upper bunk.

It's too difficult, human beings are too fragile.

She just fractured her ankle bone a little bit, and the pain was like missing a foot, and it hurts with a little bit of force.

Fortunately now, there is no class for the sports meeting these days. But then she is going to the teaching building and the studio for class, what should she do?

You have to get up at two o'clock in the morning, then carry your own fish bag, drag the bricks, and jump over stubbornly to get there, right?

Let her think about it. In the early hours of midnight, the big school was asleep. She didn't sleep, limping on one leg, jumping around the school like a zombie!

Help...

When she thought of the scene, she simply fell back on the chair, looked at the ceiling and vomited, feeling nothing to love.

"This cruel life is totally embarrassing me, Li Panghu~"

When they were depressed, Zhang Yue and Su Linlin went to buy a meal and came back. By the way, they helped "the disabled" Li Jiao pack a portion.

"Jiao Jiao, I bought the rice back, eat it while it's hot."

Li Jiao got up from the chair, and Zhang Yue had placed a packing box on the table. It was square, covered with a plastic lid, and there were some hot water droplets on the bag.

"Thank you, boss."

She tilted her head back and thanked her obediently.

Zhang Yue's red lips were slightly hooked, and she smiled sensibly, rubbing Li Jiao's small head.

"You're welcome, Dad's so big."

"Come on, chopsticks."

After speaking, she took out a pair of disposable plastic chopsticks and handed it to her.

Li Jiao: "………………"

Because Zhang Yue and Su Linlin have been helping her with food these days, Li Jiao has been forced to become the "very big children" of these two populations, n times...

Today, the two of them brought the special stir-fry of the food street. They also specially ordered Li Jiao’s favorite dishes, sweet and sour pork ribs and fish-flavored eggplant. . The color and fragrance are so good that just looking at it makes one's index finger move.

But Li Jiao opened the box, but she had no appetite.

Su Linlin next to her was puzzled when she saw that she hadn't moved her chopsticks.

"Jiao Jiao, why don't you eat?"

Li Jiao shook her head, turned her head and lay down on the back of the chair, looking at Su Linlin on the other side, looking bored.