15.Shame Car

The students all sat slumped on the ground, gathered in small piles, and ate the bread and snacks they brought out. After regaining some vitality, they all laughed and joked again.

Su Linlin and Zhang Yue leaned against the big tree, and were still replenishing energy frantically. Seeing Li Jiao coming back, she said hello.

Zhang Yue noticed the obviously different hat on her head, took a bite of beef jerky, and asked.

"Jiao, why is your hat different from ours?"

Li Jiao walked over, sat down cross-legged, heard the words, touched the hat on her head, and replied with a smile.

"The instructor lent it to me."

"Instructor?" Su Linlin said, "Is this the instructor's hat?"

"Yes."

Li Jiao talked about the instructor's borrowing of the hat, adding to her own understanding, she said that the instructor saw her eyes were too red, so he lent it to her.

After listening, Su Linlin and Zhang Yue both looked incredible.

Zhang Yue stuffed a large bite of bread into her mouth and said vaguely.

"Unexpectedly, our instructor is so careful."

Su Linlin glanced at her, then turned her head, and said to Li Jiao excitedly.

"Jiao Jiao, is this really the instructor's hat?"

"Yes."

Su Linlin stared at the top of Li Jiao's head, swallowed, and rubbed her two paws on her clothes and touched them tremblingly.

Her face was touched and tearful.

"Oh my God, this is the instructor's hat, rounded up, did I touch the instructor's head?"

"Ma Yeah, Su Linlin, you're so promising."

"..."

About half an hour later, Li Jiao forced herself to swallow a piece of bread and drank half a bottle of water. The training team is about to start going back again.

The total length of Maple Leaf Lake is more than 20 kilometers, and the military training team of Nantah University is so long. After leaving school in the morning, Maple Leaf Lake only walked eight kilometers. On the way back in the afternoon, she have to hurry up.

After eating, the students cleaned up the melon peel and confetti, put on their school bags, and lined up the line.

Li Jiao's class, 19th grade and 1st class, is the first in the whole grade, and it is the same when they come out and go back.

The person holding the flag changed to a male classmate, tall and thin, wearing glasses.

Standing at the forefront of the team, holding the flag high, drew a horoscope in the air forcefully, and the red flag fluttered, just like their presumptuous youth, blooming with the splendid beauty of youth.

"Go!"

With an order, the long camouflage dragon moved.

After a break at noon, and on the way back, everyone wanted to go back to school and rest as soon as possible.

A group of people are high-spirited, unexpectedly many times faster than when they first came.

"Classmates, come on!"

An instructor driving a small sightseeing car, holding the steering wheel with one hand and clenching a fist to cheer up, drifted past the team unsatisfactorily.