35.I won't be happy anymore.

"Listen to the sound of the new journey horn,"

"Strong Army Target Summoned in the Front"

"If the country wants to be strong, we must take responsibility"

"The battle flag is full of iron and blood glory"

"..."

The military training field in the rest room, the huge field, every corner is scattered with students wearing camouflage uniforms.

"Good!"

"The instructor is so handsome!"

Some classes are taking a break, and some classes are still carrying out gun sniper demonstrations. In the following training, everyone can touch the trained gun, learn to shoot with a gun, and feel the blood.

In the first class, Wang Haonan is also showing, he is tall, tall and straight. Putting away his smiling face, his face is slightly solemn, his gun is behind his back, his standing posture is quite standard, with majestic hair and majestic hair.

On the battlefield, the awe-inspiring and powerful military sentiment rushed to his face. Shocked everyone around.

"Wow~"

Except for the first class, the students from other classes around also turned their heads to admire, and burst into cheers and sighs.

"Oh my Ladygaga, this is too handsome."

"Wow, this kind of soldier's righteousness is killing me too much."

"My mother, where is this handsome guy who popped out? I want to have it!"

"What kind of luck? The previous instructor is so handsome. If you change one, you are still so handsome."

"I don't live anymore, they are all other instructors..."

"Simply, I finally understand why the classmate of my neighbor's eldest cousin's second aunt's little niece's second aunt's daughter, why is it called death or life to marry a soldier."

After listening to the series of routines in the cloud and mist, the classmate next to him silently glanced at the white man and said helplessly.

"Sister, you can just say that you are a woman."

"It's not necessary, really."

"Oh, people like it~"

"..."

The class 1 classmates, seeing so many people admiring the instructor in their class, suddenly raised their necks and looked proud.

Take a look, take a look, our class is on duty with a fairy face.

"It's not that I said, Linlin," Zhang Yue stood on the periphery, rubbing her chin, looking at the instructors in the crowd with a serious appreciation of the handsome guy, and sighed.

"This instructor is not bad either."

"Eh, where's Jiao Jiao, come and see the handsome instructor, Jiao Jiao?"

With that said, Zhang Yue turned her head, looked around, and shouted, "Jiao Jiao, Jiao Jiao?"

The rest time is a bit chaotic.

Thousands of students wearing the same military uniforms were walking around. Here in Class 1, because of Wang Haonan's handsome display, it attracted a bunch of people and formed a circle.

Zhang Yue looked around, wearing camouflage uniforms and hats, all of them copy-and-paste people.

Where is Li Jiao?