71.Her Confession

"Jiao Jiao, you really want to move to live with the instructor?!!!"

In the bedroom, Zhang Yue's loud voice was bluffing. Su Linlin next to her was also shocked, her face shocked!

It's nothing more than this news, it's so explosive!

Su Linlin sighed while watching Li Jiao pack her luggage.

"We said that your progress was slow before. Now it seems that you two are slow. It is clear that you have been cheering for the Rockets in the early stage."

"There is enough fuel now, good fellow, just take off?!"

Li Jiao bounced with her left foot, stuffed her clothes into the suitcase, and retorted embarrassedly.

"Why, it's not very convenient for me to live in the dormitory, so I went to his house for a while, and when I got better, I would come back."

"Oh~" Zhang Yue understood, and leaned to her side, "It's not convenient in the dormitory, but it's convenient at the instructor's house, isn't it?"

Su Linlin raised her eyebrows unkindly.

"Jiao Jiao, or else, your feet will be better at the end of this semester."

Li Jiao's face was hardened by Zhang Jiu Ling these days. Hearing this, she only blushed and explained stubbornly.

"Really, I'll be back when my feet are better."

Su Linlin walked over, took her shoulders, and patted her with a sigh.

"Hurt~ it doesn't matter, Jiao Jiao, it doesn't matter if you live for a long time."

Li Jiao:............

Why is it still not clear.

"Jiao Jiao, come, take this with you."

With that said, Zhang Yue spent a long time working around in her closet, took out a set of black pajamas and handed it to her, brand new, with a tag on it.

When Li Jiao saw the style of the dress, her eyes widened.

It was a silk nightdress with a small V-neck sling with a backless back. When it was worn, a large part of the back had to be exposed. The v-neck can expose the collarbone and open to the chest gully.

There was a light and flamboyant lace-up jacket on the outside, thinly, like two pieces of paper.

It's nothing more than a super sexy nightdress.

Zhang Yue said with a sigh, "This was originally a gift for my girlfriend, but it's a pity that she broke up, and it doesn't seem appropriate to give this."

"Jiao Jiao, just right, you take it and wear it."

Speaking of this, she suddenly got excited and licked her lips, like a rogue gangster.

"When the time comes, you put on this nightdress and sway lightly in front of the instructor, tusk tusk."

"Keep him fascinated by you!"

Li Jiao glanced at the nightdress and imagined what she would look like wearing it. Instantly, it was like a steamed little pot, hum, hum, and vented.

Zhang Yue was still talking there, holding the small sling in her hand, and suddenly stopped, her eyes fell on Li Jiao's chest, and she gave a rather wretched smile.

"Jiao Jiao, with your size, you can definitely afford this dress."

Among other things, although Li Jiao looks very young, she looks cute and cute, just like an underage high school student. But there are many places that should be, but the front is convex and the back is warped.