7.Zipper

In an apartment a few kilometers away from Nanda,
Zhang Jiu Ling also looked at the moon in the sky, without the slightest emotion in his deep eyes. The bright moonlight shone on him, as if it gave him a sense of loneliness and desertedness.

"Boss, boss?"

A man's voice came from the other end of the phone, and Zhang Jiu Ling regained consciousness and said.

"What's the matter?"

"Oh, I just wanted to ask you, how about the military training belt of the students?"

"That's it," Zhang Jiu Ling thought for a while, then added, "Physical fitness is too poor."

There was a laugh on the other end of the phone, "They are the children of seventeen or eighteen, how can they be compared with us, if you treat them with the requirements of us, it will definitely not work."

Zhang Jiu Ling: "Don't say this, how long will you be back?"

"It's probably going to be a few days. This task is a bit tricky. The drug lord is hidden deep and it's hard to find."

Zhang Jiu Ling was silent for a moment, and the tone was quite solemn.

"Haonan, be careful yourself."

Wang Haonan on the other end of the phone paused and smiled.

"Don't worry, boss, I will be fine."

"At that time, I will come back to see my class."

Zhang Jiu Ling: "Come back safely."

"I know the boss."

"Come back and take your class back. I don't want to train children."

"..."

After hanging up the phone, Zhang Jiu Ling turned around and glanced at a photo on the table.

The two men wore camouflage uniforms, one more sunny and the other more stern, with a high-spirited look. That is Wang Haonan and him.

They were both members of the Special First Team before, but he is now retired. Wang Haonan is still active and is currently on duty.

Originally, Wang Haonan applied for military training in college on a whim.

As the result is approaching, he is going to perform the task, and there is no way to go. Then he asked Zhang Jiu Ling to help him, saying that he would take his class back after he returned from the mission.

Now, people have been there for more than ten days, and he don’t know when they will come back.

Speaking of it, Zhang Jiu Ling used to be a sharp knife of the special forces anyway, how can he be sent to a university as an instructor after he retires?

He couldn't figure it out.

When Wang Haonan comes back, he must let that grandson do 300 push-ups at his door before he can enter the house.

The red sun was scorching, and the sun at noon was particularly scorching.

There are no students in the broad military training field. Silent can only hear the cicadas on the tree, squeaking and squeaking——

Looking down, the ground is dizzy, and there is a layer of twisting heat waves, enough to see how high the temperature is.

Not far from the military training ground, passing two green streets, is the students’ dormitory, and they are all having a quiet lunch break at this moment.

"My God, I'm going to be familiar with it!"

In Li Jiao and their dormitory, Zhang Yue was paralyzed on the bed in a big shape, holding a small fan in his right hand, blowing, but his forehead was sweating all the time.