Hazamada's Surface

" Really? That man went to your house and guilted your mother and sister to put a lock on them? "

   " Yeah, but my stand evolved. I call it Echos Act one. "

   " That's really cool, Koichi. Your stand finally showed. "

   " Yeah, I'm glad that my stand has finally appeared and I can defend myself instead of standing on the sidelines. Hey, where is Josuke? Do you know? "

   " Hey, guys have you seen this guy around? " Josuke asked, coming into the room.

   " Oh, there you are. Where have you been? "

   " I talked to that guy from yesterday and he gave me this picture. He said this guy is a senior and he has a stand. His stand killed someone the other day and he brought me the picture. I'm looking for him. "

Josuke showed us the picture, and I looked at the guy in the photo.

   " I haven't seen him. "

   " I haven't either. Do you want help looking for him? " You asked.

   " Sure, just be careful. "

We left the classroom and started to look through the other rooms. School was over, so students were leaving the classrooms. There weren't many students left, and eventually, we ended up at a dead end. We couldn't find him no matter where we looked. 

   " It looks like he's not in the classroom. "

   " Honestly it would be kind of creepy if he was in here. "

   " It's creepy with you two peaking through the door when I could have looked through instead. " You said. 

You pulled the back of their collars to pull them out of the girl's classroom, and you shut the door.

   " I've got a new idea. " Josuke said, walking to the lockers. 

He started looking at the names on the lockers until he found the one he wanted. Hazamada's name was on the locker. Crazy Diamond appeared in front of Josuke, and he ripped the locker off of its hinges. Crazy Diamond threw the piece of metal to the floor while Koichi tried to stop him.

   " Stop, Josuke! You can't just do that! "

   " I want to take a look in his locker, calm down. My stand can fix the door so nothing happened. Keep an eye out for me Koichi. "

   " You should've given me a heads-up. "

You walked towards the locker and looked inside beside Josuke. Inside there were shoes, his bag, comic books, and a few other things.

   " So, he did come back to school after killing that kid. "

   " Be careful, Josuke. " You said as he grabbed Hazamada's bag.