Feet

' I wish Yukako had come with me. I know Aya would have liked to see her too. '

You were walking out of the elevator at Budogaoka Hospital. You had visited Aya today since you had nothing else to do. You had brought her flowers, but she was still unconscious.

   " Excuse me, I'm in a hurry. Where is the teenager who got injured in the motorcycle accident at Twin Forests Tunnel? "

   ' Is that Koichi? '

You turned the corner, went into the lobby, and spotted Koichi at the receptionist's desk.

   " What's his room number? "

   " Please tell me! "

   " Hey. Can't you see the sign? Visiting hours are over for the day. If you need to see an ophthalmologist, you can come tomorrow after 9:30 a.m. "

   ' That's why I was just leaving. '

   " No, I'm not here to visit him. I just want to find out some information. Please tell me! "

   " Didn't you hear me? Go home. Lame kids like you annoy me the most. You must be quite short for a motorcycle racing thug. Can your feet even reach the ground when you're on the bike? "

You watched Koichi as he turned away, and Act three appeared. YOu stepped towards him and tapped his shoulder. Koichi looked towards you, and the glare that he had on his face went away slightly.

   " Y/n? What are you doing here? "

I was leaving. I cam to visit Aya. What are you doing here? 

   " Josuke's in trouble. There's a stand user that's hurt Rohan, and now it's after Josuke. The stand user is in this hospital and I'm trying to find out who it is. "

And you're going to use Act3?

   " Yes, especially after how she insulted my height. "

Act three walked over to the bottles on a shelf and pushed them. The nurse immediately stood up and caught the bottles before they fell.

   " That was close. It costs 50,000 yen a bottle. "

Koichi walked closer to the receptionist's desk, and Act three made the bottles heavier. You felt bad for the nurse, but that went away when you remembered that she did make fun of Koichi.

   " No, it's so heavy! They're going to fall. Kid, come over here and help, please. Help me hold them! "

Koichi looked around the room and then pointed to himself.

   " Are you talking to me? "

   " Of course! This is really heavy. "

   " But there's nothing I can do. You asked me to go home just now. Not to mention that I'm so short. I guess I can't reach them? Will you be scolded by your boss if they broke? Then you're going to say, "Oh, my God!" "

   " All right, fine! I'll tell you. He's in room 525. Yuya Fungami is in there. Take the elevator to the fifth floor. "

As Koichi went to take a step into the room, the glass full-body windows on the front of the hospital busted. You and Koichi gasped and turned to the side to see Josuke jump through the glass on a motorcycle. He had blood dripping from the left corner of his mouth and the left side of his head.

   " Josuke! "

   " Did you find out, Koichi? " Josuke yelled.

   " Room 525, his name is Yuya Fungami. Room 525! "