A Cheated Game

Once you reached Rohan's house, you handed the dice over to Josuke and rang the doorbell. Rohan opened his door and stepped out of his house, smiling, before looking behind you at Josuke. His smile turned into a frown.

    " Josuke Higashikata, and Y/n came to see me. Josuke. . .what a rare visitor. "

Rohan wore white pants with two belts wrapped around the top and bottom of his knee. His feet wore green fancy shoes and a white crop top with short sleeves. There were holes in the crop top, and the top wrapped around his throat like a turtleneck. The short sleeves revealed his shoulders, and he wore brown suspenders that were clipped to his pants but revealed his black boxers. Around his head and hair was a yellow zigzag headband.

   " Did you find any information on Yoshikage? "

   " No this has nothing to do with it. Well. . .I. . .Are you done with work today? "

   " Are you dropping off Y/n with me because you have something you need to do? If that's the case, Y/n, please come in, and get comfortable. I will make us some tea, and I can continue to teach you to paint. " Rohan said, smiling at you lightly.

   " No, it's not that either. " Josuke said glaring at the mangaka.

   " What are you planning to do then? Tell me. "

   " What should I do? Nothing can escape you, Rohan. All right. I'll tell you. "

Josuke kneeled on Rohan's steps and bowed, placing his hands on the top of Rohan's porch. You ha never seen Josuke beg so desperately, and you took a picture of it. Rohan saw you taking the photo, and he smirked.

   " Please play dice with me. "

   " Dice? "

   " I'll be honest. I don't have any money this summer. No, I have 30,000 yen left. That's all I have. However. . .If I go to the theme park once or twice and have a meal, the 30,000 yen would disappear. I wouldn't be able to go to other places or go on dates with Y/n, without her paying. In that case, I have to either earn more or just lose all of it. I want to make an exciting bet. This is what youth is all about. That's what I think. Am I right? "

Rohan thought about, before resting his head on his palm, looking down at Josuke.

   " Let me tell you straight. I've always hated you. Why should I play dice with you? "

   " You'll be able to spend some time with Y/n, and have some quality time with her in your house, while we play. "

   " All right. " Rohan said without thought.

   " You're willing to play with me? "

   " I don't hate this game. I think it's quite interesting. And I would appreciate some time with Y/n. It's been a while since she has visited me. You steal all of her time away. GO to the backyard from the side. "

   " Thank you, Rohan. "

You followed Rohan to the back of his house, and he pulled a chair from one of the other tables to another table. He set the chair down at the side of the table and glanced towards you.

   " You may sit here, dear. You can watch the game being played from the side instead of sitting on one side. "

You nodded and sat down, writing down 'thank you.' Josuke sat at one end of the table while Rohan disappeared inside and brought some paper and pencils. He drew out rules and set the page on the table.

   " You're fine with the rules, right? "

   " I'm fine with them. "

Rohan posted the rules against one of his white pillars and sat back down at the other end of the table.