Yoshikage Kira

You were walking beside Koichi away from the school. Josuke stayed behind to help Okuyasu with something, leaving you and Koichi to walk together. The air was silent as you walked down the street of shops. You didn't want Koichi to say anything, and you didn't want to say anything either. For you, both understood that in the town of Morioh, there was a killer with a stand roaming around, and the public didn't know about it. The public was in danger, but they wouldn't see the threat because the threat had a stand. You looked around at the many people you passed until you spotted a familiar figure in white clothing ahead of you.

   " Hi, Jotaro. " You said, raising your hand to wave at him.

   " May I ask if there are any developments? Anything regarding the murderer's button?" Koichi asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

   " Not yet. Hopefully, that changes soon. " Jotaro said, walking away from you.

   " Yeah. . . it would be a great help. "

Koichi started to follow Jotaro, and you tagged along to help. The silence seemed to follow you as no one talked and kept walking. You looked up at Jotaro, only to see his face look solemn.

   " So, are you heading anywhere in particular?" Koichi asked.

   " No, just walking. "

   ' This is awkward. '

Like, Koichi, you tried thinking of something to talk about to fill the silence, but your mind came blank. Koichi, however, had an idea. You noticed Jotaro stop, and you stopped beside him to look at the store, but Koichi kept walking.

   " Your coat is so cool."

You turned to look at Koichi, who was standing a couple of feet from you. You waved him over, and he walked to where you stood with Jotaro.

   " Looks like we found a shoe store. "

   " Yeah, and the sign says that they provide suit altercations. You think the murdreer brings his suit here? " You asked Jotaro.

   " It's likely. Let's go in, and see if they recognize the button. "

You nodded and followed Jotaro inside with Koichi behind you. You greeted the store owner, and he smiled back at you. Jotaro took a small plastic bag out of his pocket that contained the button. He handed it to the owner, and you took the initiative and asked,

   " Have you ever worked with these buttons before? Or have you seen other places that work with those buttons? " You asked.

   " Let me grab some tea. "

The owner walked into the back of his store, only to walk back and bring a green mug with him. He took a seat at one of the tables near shelves of boxes. He held the plastic bag up and gazed at the button. Eventually, he set the button down on the table, and Koichi took the button and put it in his coat.

   " Would any of you like animal crackers? "

Koichi denied the food, but you took three and started munching on them as he explained.

   " Back to the point, not only have I seen this button but I just finished some alterations on the jacket that it belonged to. A customer dropped by yesterday and asked me to replace the missing button with the same kind you brought in. It's right over there. "

The older man pointed towards a purple suit jacket hanging from one of the shelves. After taking a closer look, you recognized the buttons on the jacket.

   " Good grief. We found it. " Jotaro said.

   " Found what exactly? "

   " It's nothing, but could you tell us what the scustomer looked like? Do you customer's name? " Koichi asked, with a bit of anxiety behind his tone.