A Fight For Love

" You'll never guess what happened while I was at Angelo's Rock! " Koichi said with excitement in his tone.

   " Tell us. " You said, lifting your mug to your lips.

You leaned over towards Josuke's chair and leaned against him as Koichi explained his story. Josuke put his arm around you and held you to his side while Okuyasu finished the last bite of his lunch. You were sitting at a cafe with the trio as Koichi explained his story.

   " A lot of tourists were there freaking out and taking pictures over it. "

   " Who knew it would be such a hotspot. " Josuke said, still smiling. 

You noticed Koichi's eyes look behind him, and you saw Yukako looking at the table. A blush formed on her face, and her eyes focused on the ground. You thought it was funny, but Koichi's eyes stayed on Yukako as she walked away.

   " Uh, Koichi? Are you okay? " Josuke asked.

   " Yeah, I spotted Yukako looking this way. "

   " Maybe you should tell her to back off. It's creepy, Koichi. " Okuyasu said.

   " Well-"

   " Like, can she not take a hint? "

   " That's a little rude, Okuyasu. On point, but rephrase it. " You said, looking towards him.

   " But it's true! There have been many times I see her just looking at Koichi, and she's starting to stalk him. I'm starting to wish-"

   " Alright, I'm going to bounce. " You said, standing up from the table.

   " Y/n? Is everything okay? Why are you leaving so early? " Josuke asked, looking up at you.

   " I'm going to go find Yukako. "

   " How come? "

   " I don't think she has any friends. So, I'm going to be her first. If anything at least talk with her. See you guys later. "

You started jogging away from the cafe and towards the direction Yukako went in. You saw her figure, and you called for her.

   " Yukako! "

Yukako stopped walking and turned towards you. She lightly glared at you, but you dismissed it quickly.

   " What do you want, Y/n? "

   " I wanted to talk. Ever since the whole kidnapping thing, I've always seen you alone, and I want to be friends. "

   " Friends? Why would you want to do that? "

   " I see you on your own a lot, and I don't want you to bottle everything away. You should talk to someone, and I want to be that person. Maybe I could even give you some advice since Josuke and I are dating. "

   " You're Josuke's girlfriend? " Yukako asked.

Yukako's glare disappeared, and you started to walk with her beside you.

   " No. We're going on dates, and acting like a couple but it's not official. I want it to be official, but then I think about the girls that would attack me. "

   " Why is it not official yet? "

   " I'm not sure. I'm ready, but I don't think Josuke is. One of our friends the other day yelled at him for not asking me to be his girlfriend already. He even threatened to steal me from Josuke and I'm starting to believe him since he's been delivering me flowers. "

   " Oh, that's nice? I'm just sad. I love Koichi with all my heart, but I know he doesn't feel the same. "

   " Are you sure? "