It's Today

" What!? That's today? " Okuyasu shouted at Koichi.

   " Yeah! It's today! " Koichi responded.

Okuyasu started shedding tears, and he crouched to the floor, looking up at Koichi. Koichi looked around the square, hoping that no one would look at him and Okuyasu oddly.

   " Okuyasu, please calm down. I don't want people to look at us weirdly. "

   " But, but--how come Josuke gets a date and I don't! "

   " Well-"

   " You and Josuke have already had your chances to get girls, why can't I? "

   " Okuyasu, my chance was because of a crazy woman. "

   " Still, you got someone to like you! "

   " Y/n and Josuke have been friends for a long time, Okuyasu. "

Okuyasu still shed tears at the fact that you and Josuke were going on your date today. It was Saturday, and he was walking around the town when he ran into Koichi. He wasn't expecting to hear that your date with Josuke was today. It made him sad that he didn't have a girlfriend yet, and cried streams of tears.

   " Hey, there they are. " Koichi said, pointing towards a couple entering the square. 

Okuyasu looked up and saw you entering the square with Josuke right beside you. Your hands were intertwined, and there was a smile on both of your faces.

   " Koichi, hide! "

Okuyasu pulled Koichi out of plain sight, and they watched you two pass by. 

   " Why did you do that Okuyasu? " Koichi shouted, not liking the fact Okuyasu pulled him around.

   " We can't let them see us. We have to go incognito. "

   " Wait, we're not following them on their date are we? "

   " Yes, we are. Let's go Koichi! "

   " Okuyasu wait! "

Okuyasu followed you and Josuke with Koichi behind him. They followed you to the park, where they could hide among the trees.

   " It really is a nice day for us to go on our date. " You said, looking around the park.

   " Yeah, it is. I'm just glad it's not raining. The radio said it might rain today, but there's no clouds in the sky. "

   " You probably just jinxed it. "

   " Just because I said that there's no clouds in the sky so it won't rain? "

   " Yup. You know this town is bizarre Josuke. Especially with stand users, so I am now expecting it to rain. Just watch. "

   " Yeah, we'll see. After here, where do you want to go eat? "

   " You know where I want to go. "

   " And you know I don't want to go to Tonio's. "

   " He's not a bad guy! And his food is really good! "

   " Yeah, but. . .fine. We'll go to Tonio's. " He said regretfully.

   " Yes! Thank you, Josuke. "

Josuke's smile widened at the bright smile on your face. He liked seeing you happy, and he never wanted to see the bright smile go away. The walk around the park lasted a couple of minutes before your stomach growled, telling you to eat. When you got to Tonio's, he greeted you with the usual smile.