A Blinded Rage

You locked your house door and started to walk to school. You didn't notice it, but you didn't head towards Josuke's house to walk to school with him and Okuyasu. Instead, your feet traveled away from your street and towards another. On the way, you spotted Koichi, and you waved to him.

   " Hey, Koichi. Heading to school? "

   " I was, but I feel like I should stop by and say hi To Rohan. " He said with a tired voice and a slumped posture.

   " Is everything okay? You don't sound like yourself and you see really tired. "

   " I don't feel good, for som reason, but I can't miss school. "

You found Rohan's house in front of you. Together you both walked up the stairs to the mangaka's house, and without knocking, Koichi entered the house with you behind him. You felt your feet pause in the living room, but Koichi continued up the steps towards Rohan's study. You didn't know what to do, and you wanted to follow Koichi, but you felt an urge inside of you forcing you to stay downstairs.

   ' I want to go upstairs, but why don't I? '

A headache started to form in your head, and you placed your hand on your forehead. You walked into Rohan's kitchen to look for some medicine. You opened random cabinets and drawers, but you couldn't find anything.

   " What are you looking for, Y/n? "

You turned around at the sound of Rohan's voice. He was standing behind you in the same clothes he wore yesterday. His hands were in his pockets, and his face looked calm.

   " Hey, I was looking for some medicine. I've got a headache. "

   " The medication is over here. "

Rohan walked into the kitchen and went towards a cabinet that you didn't open yet. He pulled a bottle of pills out and handed the bottle to you. You thanked him and opened the lid, taking out two medications. You closed the bottle, and Rohan placed a glass of water in front of you.

   " In case you needed something to help down the pills. "

   " Thanks, Rohan. How come you're in the same clothes from yesterday? "

   " I couldn't sleep last night. After your visit with Koichi and Hazamada, I had a burst of inspiration. I stayed up all night creating my story. "

   " Well, I'm glad they could inspire you. "

   " You inspire me too, Y/n. " Rohan whispered while stepping closer.

Rohan stood in front of you now, with his hands in his pockets. He was standing close. You took the medication and waited for your headache to go away. Rohan's right hand left his pocket, and he placed it on your left cheek. His palm was warm, and it made your focus waver uncomfortably.

   ' W-Wait he shouldn't be touching me like that. I like Josuke, not--Josuke? '

You felt puzzled thinking about Josuke Higashikata. You felt like you had forgotten something about Josuke, but you couldn't figure out what it was. Rohan smirked seeing you thinking so hard about Josuke. Of course, he read your book, and he knew who Josuke was to you, but he had erased a lot of those parts. You remembered Josuke, but not the feelings and dates you had gone on with him. Rohan truly did enjoy your company, and when he first saw you and the sun shining behind you, he knew that you were the perfect person to inspire him. The reality of you and his emotions was all too real. He was on a high from that. Standing in front of you now made his heart beat faster, and your skin underneath his fingers felt so soft. This was the reality he wanted to explore, the reality he needed for his story, the reality he wanted.