Shigekiyo Yangu: Harvest

You walked beside Josuke and Okuyasu towards where SHigechi would be for lunch. Josuke bought his lunch, and he offered to buy yours, but you refused. You brought your own. Josuke had already told you that they met with SHigechi earlier before coming to the locker room.

   " It's here! " Okuyasu said.

Okuyasu pointed towards a small open window. The window led to the locker room, filled with basketballs, nets, and mats. There was also a teacher's break room beside the locker room. Okuyasu slid his bottom half through the window but quickly got stuck.

   " The window is smaller than I expected. "

He slipped through the window and stood in the room, looking for Shigechi.

   " Shigechi, are you here? Shigechi! "

   " Oh, isn't this Okuyasu and Josuke? "

You saw Shigechi step out of the teacher's workroom, and you waved at him.

   " And Y/n! "

Josuke placed his hands on your hips and easily lifted you to the window. You put your legs in first and then stepped down into the room. Josuke climbed in after you, shutting the window.

   " We've decided to come here for some coffee because we  because0 yen signature box lunches. " Okuyasu said, lifting the bag in his hand.

   " You even called me a thief earlier. You're so thick-faced. " Shigechi argued.

   " All right, stop arguing. People always change their minds. " Josuke said, interrupting the two.

   " How are you doing Shigechi? " You asked.

   " I'm doing good! Thanks for asking Y/n. How are you? "

   " I'm great. Thank you for letting us eat with you. "

   " It was a little against my will. "

   " Sorry. "

   " It's okay. At least you have the decency to apologize and ask! " He yelled towards Josuke and Okuyasu.

   " Shigechi, please make my drink. Compared to coffee, I like Jpanese tea more. " Josuke asked with a smile.

   " Do you have black tea? I want to drink milk tea. " Okuyasu asked.

Josuke and Okuyasu took a seat on some of the equipment and opened their lunches. You stood beside Josuke, looking towards the break room Shigechi walked into.

   " Signature lunch with milk tea sounds gross. "

   " I'll help you Shigechi. "

You set your lunch down and walked into the break room. You started to prepare Josuke's drink while Shigechi worked on his. You made small talk as you prepared the drinks. Okuyasu and Josuke continued to talk in the locker room, not knowing that a killer was hiding underneath the orange plyo boxes. Kira was hiding and trying to take back his lunch bag, which had a lovely, rotting hand inside. Shigechi had stolen it from him, and after 15 years, Kira never left any trace behind. But now, he was in trouble. You looked into the locker room and saw Josuke reaching towards Shigechi's bag. You tapped Shigechi's shoulder, and he looked up towards you. You pointed towards the locker room, and he turned his head to see Josuke reaching towards his lunch bag.

   " Josuke, what are you doing!? You're not thinking of eating my sandwich, right? "

Shigechi left your side in the kitchen to yell at Josuke. You continued to prepare the drinks while the two yelled.