Meeting Koichi's Girlfriend

You were walking home from school, and you just passed by the train tracks. Josuke stayed behind today to wait for Okuyasu, but you had plenty of homework that you needed to finish. So, you left without him. You walked through the sea of people and stumbled upon a cafe. The small cafe looked nice, and you thought about getting food from there, but someone you recognized made you stop in your tracks. 

   ' What is Koichi doing sitting alone at the cafe? '

You spotted Koichi sitting by himself at the cafe drinking a cola. He was sitting at one of the tables outside, and you walked towards him to greet him.

   " Hey, Koichi. What are you doing here? "

   "Oh, hey Y/n. I'm waiting for someone. "

   " Are you on a date? "

   " Why is that the first thing you assume!? "

   " Why can't it be? I'll leave you be then until your date comes back. See you. "

   " Wait! "

You didn't listen, however, and walked away. But you walked far enough where Koichi couldn't see you. After waiting in the crowd for a minute, you walked closer to the cafe and stood behind one of the trees to spy on him.

   ' This is more interesting than homework. I don't think Koichi's ever shown interest in a girl before. I've gotta observe this. '

   " It means he's certain that he'll win. "

   " Hey, it's Koichi! "

   " And Y/n? "

You turned around to see Josuke and Okuyasu behind you. You were surprised to see them; you thought they were further behind you. You gestured for them to walk closer to you, and they complied. Josuke stood beside you, and Okuyasu stood in front of you.

   " What's Koichi doing at a preppy cafe, and why are you spying on him? " Josuke asked.

   " He's on a date. " 

   " What!? "

   " Huh!? "

   " Yeah! Now keep it down! " You yelled in a whisper.

You looked around the tree to see a girl approach the table. She wore a blue uniform that you recognized around the school. Her skin was pale, and her hair was as black as the night sky. Her hair was long and stretched down her back. Her eyes were purple, and she seemed to be blushing by just approaching the table. You pulled on Okuyasu and Josuke's uniforms behind the tree with you. Josuke was behind you as Okuyasu was crouched in front of you as you all peeked from the side at the date. Josuke put his hands on your shoulders and looked at the date, while one of your hands was on Okuyasu's shoulder to steady yourself. Koichi and the pretty woman started to talk, and she was smiling brightly.

   " Wow, Koichi's actually with a girl. "

   " And not just any girl. That's Yukako Yamagishi from my class. " Okuyasu said with a jealous tone.

   " Have you talked to her before Okuyasu? " You asked.

   " I've introduced myself to her, but she never would talk to me. "

You listened to them talk, and you felt embarrassed for Koichi. You shook your head and wondered how your friend was so observant when fighting a stand user, but in a normal scenario, he couldn't spot when a girl liked him.

   " She clearly likes him. Why is he so dense? "

   " Koichi. . .you have to know. . .I've fallen madly in love with you! " Yukako shouted.