A New Stand User

You walked with Josuke to the bank and waited for him outside. You looked around at the people around and started making shapes in the clouds.

   " How can I only have 285 yen to my name! " You heard someone yell inside.

You opened the doors and stepped inside. Josuke was sitting on the floor sweating while holding a piece of thin paper in his hands.

   " I had 20000 in savings! "

Josuke threw the paper and took out his wallet looking through it for cash. He turned his wallet upside down and only a few coins dropped out of his wallet.

   " Just 12 Yen! "

   " Josuke? "

   " Sorry, Y/n. I don't have the funds to go on a date today. I thought I had enough. I've really got fix my spending habits. "

   " It's fine Josuke, I can pay for us if you want to. "

   " No, if I let you do that Tonio is going to get on my ass for letting the lady pay and that I should be a gentleman. "

   " Well, if you think you had a lot of money where did it go? "

   " This is that crusty old man's fault. He charged 130,000 yen to my card when he bought that baby shit. Though, I do have to admit the geezer paid me back in full. After that, I got bit by a mysterious spending bug and my money sense went right out the window! "

   " Don't blame a bug, Josuke. It's fine let's just go and eat something small then, and walk around. I'll pay. "

   " No, you deserve something better than a small lunch date. Maybe I'll find 1,000 yen somewhere. "

Josuke turned towards one of the purple boxes that held cleaning supplies in the room and starred at the floor underneath it.

   " Everything okay? "

   " I thought I heard something underneath that. "

You waited a couple of more minutes and a cockroach came out from underneath the box. Josuke reeled away from the box and stood up. 

   " That's a major health code violation. "

ou turned to leave, but you started to hear something too. You turned around to see something come out from underneath the purple box. It was a small person, but it was yellow and there were purple stripes all over it. The person had a tail that was pully, and his body was the shape of a thick pill. The nose of the little mechanical person was pointy like a bee's stinger, and in their hand was a bent piece of money. You tugged Josuke's uniform and he turned to look at you. But he saw you looking at something else, and he looked towards the same thing you were seeing. 

   " Is that a stand? "

The little guy had four arms, and he held one yen in his hands. 

   " Great, I got one yen. "

The little object threw the coin and it landed in this head, and the tiny stand started to run away, jumping and hopping along the walls.

   " Where do you think you're going!? " Josuke asked pointing at the stand.

The stand passed through the doors when another person walked inside, but he didn't even notice the little guy.

   " I was right, it is a stand! Just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse. Y/n, let's go! "

Josuke ran out of the bank and you ran alongside him. You followed the little stand down the street, but it was faster than you. Josuke turned the corner with you behind him.