Stronger-Giyuu x Demon Slayer reader

You sprinted through the forest, your (Favourite colour) Haori flapping rapidly behind you.

It was the dead of night, a perfect scene for a demon attack. And that's exactly what happened. You were just normally strolling through the woods when your Kasugai crow "Haro" flew threw the trees and landing on a log near where you were walking.

"Kaw! You have a mission y/n-san!" It cooed at you while jumping around. You glared that the crow, making it turn quiet almost immediately.

You had been an associate of the demon slayer corps for quite some time now, having your family killed right before your eyes. You were saved by a demon slayer before the hideous monster to get to you, but after it was all over,

he just looked at you and left.

Without any words.

You were Left with nothing.

You felt extreme anger towards the demon slayer corps for doing that. But yet again, you knew that it was their job to kill demons, not to help humans with new troubles. But they just left you, without even telling you what the hell that thing that just brutally murdered your entire family was.

Therefore, for the next few years you were sold from one man to the other, while also living on the streets getting dirty looks from whoever walked past you.

You taught yourself how to read and write, which was not easy when you had nothing to practice on.

Sometimes you wished that the demon would've just killed you aswell.

Those damn demon slayers.

Purposely giving you a life that was cursed to make you suffer in every way.

But yet, you still wanted to join them.

You wanted to bring your family's souls to peace, by killing every demon until you felt like had you had committed avengence for the ones you once loved.

All the traumatising stress over the years has made you emotions numb, barely feeling anything at all.

The smallest things can get you to fully lash out, and you lose control of your anger and bottled up sadness, easily hurting someone. You've tried to keep it in, But in the end it just makes things a whole lot worse.

----

You took note of what the crow had said, immediately heading in the direction of the demon attack.

As you sprinted faster toward the area, you felt a very disturbing and powerful aura. It was probably the work of a lower-moon.

Shivering at the thought, you brushed it off since you had no room for worrying right now.

You got to the area, a dark pit between three large mountains, farm land. It made sense to you that a demon would try and attack in a desolate and isolated place such as this, since the closest civilisation to here was actually very far away.

Suddenly, you heard a blood-curdling scream echo throughout the valley.
You perched yourself on the branch of a nearby tree, eyeing the traditional house for any traces of the monster or a the culprit.

None.

"Weird.." you thought to yourself.

You jumped down onto the deck, making no sound at all. Your feet swiftly glided across the wooden floorboards clutching your sword in you hand, ready for anything that was about to jump out.

You weren't a hashira, but you were strong. Strong enough to be one at least.
But to be honest, you didn't want to be one. It's only a bunch of light-headed KnowItAlls that are good at fighting. They are good for nothing. You told yourself.