Love Letter-Zenitsu x Reader PART 2

------------●

To my beloved Y/n,

To love is to share life together,

To build special plans just for two,
To work side by side
And then smile with pride

As one by one, all dreams come true.

If you do not mind,

I have a small favour to ask.

Meet me ontop of the hill that overlooks the Bay at sunset, before the Bell of the wisteria festival chimes.

I have something important that I have been dying to share with you.

It will be my treat.

From yours truly,

Zenitsu Agatsuma

----------------●

-- Morning, Y/n's room --

I woke up this morning Feeling like something good had happened. I don't know what, But it did.

Maybe because the Annual Wisteria festival is Tonight? But I still haven't asked Zenitsu! Mirsuri has been chanting for me to go up to him and ask for some time now, but I just can't being myself to do it.

'What if he doesn't like me back?! What if he thinks I'm a horrible loser and will hate me for eternity?!'

No, your overreacting.

But it could happen...

No it won't!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I caught sight of a tiny envelope peaking through under the door to my room.

I carefully stood up, kneeling down to grab it.

My heartbeat increased when I saw my name in messy-cursive writing scribbled on the front.

Could it be possible that someone actually likes me?!

No, you couldn't happen. It's probably just that dumb storekeeper that accedentaly broke my grandma's vase trying to pay me back.
That was an expensive vase.

Either way, I never get mail so what was inside was a nervous surprise.

I gently ripped the front of the envelope, getting ahold of the message that was inside.

I unfolded the paper to be greeted with quite a charming and romanticly written letter.

The handwriting was neat, there was even a hand-drawn heart down the bottom of the page.

My heart started skipping as I read through the letter carefully.

Making sure to not miss anything.

-------------●

-Zenitsu's Pov-

Oh my God.

I cant believe this is actually happening!

WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

Someone as perfect as Y/n wouldn't want to go out with someone like me! Let alone be SEEN with me!

Sending her that letter was a mistake!

Now she probably feels pressured into meeting a utter loser at sunset that she absolutely doesn't want to see. I could potentially ruin her reputation!

I started to panic, Alot.

Running through the halls up and down, passing many people on the way.

To my dismay, the time eventually came.