Tanjiro x Reader Headcanon-

Hello! I'm sorry for being inactive. It's almost Christmas time, and this is the first time we've all been able to attend an event as a full family since Covid started. Glad they could make it over. Also, if you would like more chapters with headcanon scenarios like these, please tell me! I would be happy to oblige.

When they found out you died-

Tanjiro kamado
—————————

-complete breakdown

-keeps bothering the kakushi all the time asking many questions, 'have you found out who did it yet!?'  'Please just tell me at least that you are taking good care of her soul...'

-eventually the kakushi got so fed up with his delusions that they had to report it to a hashira

-of course, Giyuu knew what he was going through, losing someone you loved with your life. But when he tried to talk to Tanjiro about it, he blew up into a panic attack, repeating over repeating sentences.

-Giyuu didn't know what to do so he asked Mitsuri

-Mitsuri tried her best To comfort him, but in the end he knew that you could not reverse time, and that you would never live to be with him once again. and this was the punishment for his past decisions.

-tanjiro will never get over you're loss, but at most he can try to smile. But just not with you.