Creep-Yan!Douma x Exiled! reader PART 2

--------
Warning,
Kidnapping and yandere behaviour
--------

UNEDITED!!

-------

The rest of the night and day after was nothing but a blur. You can only remember the creepy blonde man in the weird clothes Saying your name, which alarmed you greatly.

How did he know your name?

Either way, you woke up this morning felling rather odd. Like something was about to happen... Something bad.

This feeling was familiar to you, it usually struck when you were being followed by bad people or something that was going to potentially kill you. But you weren't going to let that bother you on a day as special as today.

For on this sunny day, Was your birthday.

You can remember how you used to wake up early, To run into the gutter on your balcony that had a pipe leading up to the roof so that you could watch the sun rise. Your mother and father used to join you, All sitting on the roof together as a family. Honestly, you would do anything to go back there. You were so happy, and so was everyone else, But now....

now things are different.

-----

What should you do today?

Go visit your father and mother maybe...?

No, Maybe you'll encounter that weird man again. Plus, it's some really heavy snow out in the forest that day.

None of the villagers or Step-family would've remembered it, so thankfully it's just you.

You finished up washing the dishes after your Step-mother and brothers when you finally untied your apron to head upstairs and put on your layered haori.

After slipping on other garments of clothing, You finished up around the house then slipped out the back door, no one hopefully noticing you. You felt the cold air hit your face, and you immediately breathed a needed sigh of relief. Now, the question was, what were you going to do? Something enjoyable?

But you really had nothing in mind.  Then an idea popped into your head. You love [Favourite berries], and there's a wild bush full of them not to far from your home... you could go berry picking. Yep, that's what you were going to do. You figured it'd just be a nice way to take your mind of things.  A good way to relax.

You started to walk through the snow, it was thick but you managed. Thankfully, your parent's graves were in the other direction, so you had no intentions of meeting the creepy guy again. But boy, little did you know...

_???_ POV

God, she's so stunning.

I've been in her house the entire night, watching her beautiful body fall into a deep sleep. I know that Akaza would've freaked if he found out I'd do this, but I just can't resist. The way her hair frames her perfect face, the posture she sleeps in showing all the curves and edges... it makes me tremble with excitement.

At our latest encounter, she must've thought I was a creep. She was right of course but it still hurt, seeing my goddess with that pouting look on her face. But it was still so cute. "I don't think i'll be able to keep this up much longer,
My princess..."

I murmured, as I watched her laying on the fabric that was seated on the floor. I swear... I will manage to save you from this hell. I could start with those bastards of some humans that they call themselves, 'Family'.  My heart pounded in my chest, just thinking of those assholes even laying a FINGER on my princess disgusts me. REALLY disgusts me.