Giyuu x reader (ANGST)

__________
This chapter was quested by @Bultren. Thank you for leaving a suggestion!
Warning: The reader dies.
__________

The beautiful sunset that fell over the hills had disappeared now. All that was left was the Dallas coloured night sky, stars only just beginning to show before before the young man holding his lover's lifeless body in his arms.

Horrible memories of the sudden event flooded his view and mind, his whole soul fighting to keep him together. All of those years ago, The Universe gave Giyuu the light to his world. You. He thought you were a blessing, but now the Universe wants to take you away from him. And they succeeded, Your cold skin and closed eyes are something Giyuu had never ever inclined to see.

Giyuu smiled, Tears streaming down his cheeks as his thumb moved across your pale cheek. He refused to believe that you were dead.
No...She's only passed out... She's not dead. She isn't!

But the truth had caught up. No matter how much he tried to run away from reality, He had to face it eventually.

He'll start from the start.

________

Giyuu was watching you in awe,  you were just casually strolling through the gardens. Your hair swung behind you, the soft breeze making your features lighter. He could remember how you noticed him staring, you turned your head and waved brightly at him. Pink dusted his cheeks. You ran over to him, He opened his arms, for you to run straight into his embrace in a captivating hug.

Those were bright memories.

Things started to get only worse.

It was nighttime, and Giyuu was pacing around the room, in deep thought. You had just opened the sliding door, watching him with a worried look, a tray of tea in your hands. Giyuu noticed you, a warm but sad smile was sent to you, you slowly walked into the room, placing the tray down on to the small table.
He could remember your quiet and soft words, something that he had already missed to much.

"Giyuu, please don't stress about my problem, I've already reported it to the police. they said they were going to handle it"

"But the police are useless! Y/n, you're being stalked! I can't let my dear out knowing that!"
Giyuu snapped, causing you to jump slightly.

You reached out to grab his arm, but he yanked it away.

A pang of hurt and regret caused throughout giyuu's emotions. That hurt, look on your face...
You took your hand back, grabbing the kimono on your chest. "I see.." you mumbled sadly, before turning away and shutting the door quietly behind you.

Little did Giyuu know,

that was the last time he would ever see you living.

________

Giyuu clutched your body tighter in his arms, All of his emotions that he's been bottling up over the years was about to be let free. Your hand he was holding suddenly slipped out of his grasp, Falling to the ground with a small thump. That when he snapped.

Giyuu let out a bloodcurdling scream, Loud enough to go far enough as the demon slayer headquarters from so deep in the snowy woods.

Tears streamed down his cheeks uncontrollably, He couldn't care if anyone or anything heard his cries of despair.

Now that he lost you, he's lost everything.

You could never be replaced.

_________________

I kinda feel like this wasn't really a good chapter. IT IS NOW UNDER EDITING!