Annoying-Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader

———————-
Warning: None

———————-

"let go off me, girl!" The silver haired boy shouted, trying to claw the clingy arms of the young woman off his waist. "No! Please take me back to your headquarters with you! I can't stay here, I'll die!" She shouted back, only tightening her grasp, making Sanemi gag from how she was squeezing him so hard.

"We'll that's not my problem! Now if you don't get off me in the next 5 seconds, I'll skewer you with my sword like I just did to that demon that attacked you just now!"

Despite being threatened of death by a visibly strong and armed man, the young woman shakes her head madly and continued to cling onto the boy's waist, making him squirm above her. "NO!" She screamed, before biting the scar-faced boy in the hip with all of her might.

The man loudly shouted in pain, before grabbing a fistful of the woman's hair and yanking her away from him, making her land on the blood-covered floorboards with a loud

THUMP

He drew his sword, and in a matter of milliseconds it was pointing straight at the girl's throat. Lifting her head upwards, he looked dead into her eyes. But there was something very different. Her eyes didn't show any type of fear or surrender in them, instead all full of determination and insistency. Usually, if he pointed a sword to another's neck, they'd be cowering in fear, scrambling to do whatever he pleases while they beg for mercy at sanemi's feet.

But not you.

Sanemi was honesty surprised by your rebellious actions against him, he had really never seen this before.

However, he could see something.....
it wasn't on her face, nor on her head,

There was a splatter of blood on her torn kimono that lead around to her back.

Lots, and lots of blood.

"Your hurt."

"So? Why do you care?" She retaliated, looking straight into his eyes, but now it was very easy to see that you were holding back the pain in your eyes.

"I don't care, I'm just stating it." Sanemi huffed, turning red slightly, and looking away.

"Riiiiiight. You're still taking me with you, right?"

"How many times to i have to tell you, NO! The organisation i work for is private! Not just anyone can go and walk right in!"

"BUT WHY NOT?" The woman wailed, the man clenched his fists, and sighing loudly.

This woman could get the help from the butterfly mansion and shinobu, but he didnt want to seem weak in front of the other Hashiras.

Sanemi let out a scowl upon turning his head back and walking toward the door. But there was something in him that was stopping him from leaving an injured girl all alone.

He didnt even know what your wound may have looked like, it could be fatal. But pfft, why would he care?

This girl was stranded.

Her family was killed.

She is alone.

She has no money, no anything.

Sanemi, you have to take her with you.

Those lines kept repeating in his head out of control, it was driving him crazy by the more words that came out of his mind's mouth. Why should he care about this woman when he and so many others had enjured the exact same thing and lived with it?

Who is he kidding, he's barely holding on.

With a loud sigh he turned back around, only to be disgustingly shocked at the woman already packing her stuff with a smug look on her face. She made sudden eye contact with him, immediately pulling a smirk.

"Y-you!"

He stuttered in displeasant shock.

" i knew you were going to turn around!" You giggled slightly.

Sanemi now felt like an utter fool. Him being tricked by a mere girl that was good at reading emotions. Just who does she think she is?!

He so list in his rage that he didnt even realise the girl was now walking past him with a bright smile on her face. Now into the open,

"so, where is your headquarters?"

-------------