Yan!Obanai x Princess! Reader (KINGDOM AU)

-------------------------

Warning: Forced Marriage / Yandere-ish behaviour / obsesiveness.

-----------------------

You were the princess. The loved princess of a kingdom to the west. The light to the people living in poverty. you would often go to talk with them, and do your best to provide them with food and blankets. you even visited the shelters from time to time. Although it was frowned upon by the nobles and your father, You could not stand to live in a world where status deciphered the way other humans lived.

Your mother died when you were young. as an only child, your father has completely closed his heart in his grief, Even you could only get as far to enter his room to say goodnight when he's had a hard day. But there was something that you had known way before he knew you had.

-Flashback-

One day, in the past, you were wondering around the tall hallowing halls when you walked past the laundry rooms where the maids would wash the clothes and sheets of the palace. Two maids were in there, folding the newly-washed towles into quarters, while talking. of course they didn't notice you, you were hiding behind a pillar that lined the walls.

You listened in, And what you heard from their gossip truly shocked you.

-End of flashback-

-3rd person pov-

Recently, a stronger and larger enemy empire took to war with yours. They had more troops, more resources, they were even placed in a better environment for crops and animals. That empire was prestigious, and powerful. Governed by a merciless king, very little was shared about that empire as they were feared throughout all lands. However, what they didn't have, was a bride for his son.

His son was said to be ice cold, with a stare terrifying enough to shake the most brave person into backing away. people say he's like a snake, Cunning and deadly. His father had been trying to get him to marry. For whatever reason, he is preparing his son to be king. But if that happens, who knows how many other kingdoms and cities they may conquer as they please. This scares you alot. Will your home be succumbed to them aswell?

However, The king's son is stubborn. very stubborn. No woman pleases him. He is still searching for the one right to be his queen, and the mother of his children. He honestly doubts he'll actually find a wife at all.

That was, until he knew of you.

----------------

-Your pov-

"Your highness, your father wishes to see you.."

My personal maid says quietly, Poking her head through the dressing room door, where i was trying desperately to tie the bow on the back of my dress, (And failing miserably.) "My lady, may i be of assistance?" She asked once again, gently stepping into the room. "Yes please, rosalie-"

"Your highness! Your highness!"

I was cut off by a young man's voice shouted worriedly outside my room door. both Rosalie and i turned quickly to the direction of the door, wondering what the fuss was about.

Rosalie hurried over to the door to open it with my permission, and instantly a sweaty young man with red hair and shiny green eyes crashed onto the carpet of my room, giving both me and Rosalie a fright. I rushed over to him, kneeling down to help him up. he had an extremely distressed emotion plastered on his face. he looked like he had been running a marathon.

"What's going on? here, sit down." i held his arm gently to help him up, and led him over to a luxurious red velvet chair with gold lining in the corner of the large room.