Giyuu X Reader Headcannons

Credits to the artist, That's some good work.

----------------

Hello all! This is my first chapter dedicated to Headcannons. These are my opinion, if you disagree, then that's fine by all means. Anyway, Enjoy! <3

--------------

Genre: When you hurt yourself on a mission

-When you sat yourself down, you knew he was coming but a little scared on what his reaction might be, since you've never really been type to hurt yourself so much that you couldn't walk yourself home. Lmao, Expect drama.

-As soon as he lays eyes on your current state, that demon better say a damn prayer. Giyuu thinks it's absolutely disgusting that ANYONE would DARE touch the only person he had in his life that cared for him as much as you did. Apart from Sabito and his family before they died, of course.

-Obviously, he would pick you up bridal style. It's just something that Tomioka would do. He'd carry you home, Trying to be quick unless you may have earned a fatal injury that he didn't know about. But To his dismay, he's gonna have to give you over to Shinobu.

- Expect Kisses, And random hugs. LOTS OF THEM.

-When you were eventually allowed to go back home, Giyuu would have everything ready for you. A bath, A bed folded nicely, He probably cooked you food aswell. 

-He would definitely Want to cuddle with you that same night. Actually, he would HAVE to cuddle with you.  You put things short,  you didn't have a choice. Sorry.

-Just to say, That demon was left for dead in the worst possible way. Poor demon.

----------------------

I hope this was exceptional. I really don't have any good Ideas anymore :')

But if you wish, I could make Headcannons like these on other characters. I might, I don't know though.

----------------------

Until next time, my friends!