Denial-Obanai x Sick! Reader

Warning: The reader gets sick in this chapter, and refuses to take medicine.

-------------

It has all started a few months ago.
Obanai Iguro caught a bad sickness when travelling to a designated location, and you took him into your home to care for him.

He was extremely grateful to your family for helping him, and is now in the process of paying back debt.

Though, it is not money that your family wishes in return.

You see, You lived in a very desolate place. Not alot of people passed through these parts. None, actually. Your parents were businesspeople, and often were working in their offices. Your grandma still lived with you, but she treated you like a small child.

The maids were off-limits aswell. They had strict orders to not make conversation with you no matter what you do. 

The only living thing that you took pride in being friends with, is your dog.

She was the one to stay with you when noone else was around. Your family was always busy, and never had any time for you. It got really lonely.

So, Your father personally asked Obanai to be your friend. He said that it would make up for everything.

At first, you were very skeptical about him. But after you hanged out for a few days, you got to know more about Iguro. More about what was under the bandages, too.

You deffinently felt sorry for him, you found it terrible that demon or not, anyone would do such a thing to a small child.

Its been a few months, and you and Obanai only got closer. You understood he had to work, but he came to see you when he got the chance.

To be fully honest, you really liked him.

Really, Liked him.

But this week, things were a bit different.

--------------

"Miss L/n, Please, you need to take your medicine!"

The maid pleaded, holding the teaspoon of clear liquid infront of you.

You turned your head to the side, declining the dose of crushed pills that was supposed to heal you.

You didn't even know how this would of happened. One day your fine, and the next day your you've consumed a terrible virus that could potentially kill you if you didn't treat it soon? Sounds kinda fishy.

You could only stay in your room until you got better, by your parent's orders. This was something you had never thought would ever happen to you.

The maid sighed, putting down the spoon, when they heard a knock at your bedroom door.

The maid quickly sat up and rushed over to the sliding door, poking her head through. You could hear her whispering to someone on the other side, but you couldn't make it out clearly.

She pulled her head back, turning to face you.

"Miss y/n, Mister.Obanai is here to see you."

Your eyes widened a bit, usually he would tell you when he was coming over. Today he was supposed to be working.

"Let him in"

As soon as your command was heard, the maid flinched her hand away from the sliding door when it slammed open, revealing a troubled Obanai in the doorway.

His hair was a bit of a mess, his haori was wrinkled,  no doubt he had been travelling through some thick snow.

"Obanai! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be working?"

You asked him, sitting up fully, as he plopped himself down right next to your resting place.

"I got word you were sick and hurried over here..."

You smiled gently, lifting your hand to pat kaburamaru. You never minded snakes.

Obanai lifted up the spoon of medicine that was layed on the ground next to him, holding his hand under it and leaning it toward you.

"Obanai, I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine. Really."

Obanai's face turned into an unhappy one.

"Y/n, I'm not leaving until you take this medicine."

He said stubbornly.

You stared at him, then at the spoon, then at him again. You don't know what got into you, but you layed yourself back down, pulling the covers over yourself like a brat.

You shaked your head under the sheets, making Obanai angry.

You pulled the covers down a little bit, only to reveal your eyes, and an unhappy Obanai staring your down.

Suddenly, you watched The boy unravel his bandaged that covered his mouth, lifting the  the spoon of liquid up to his mouth, and take it into himself willingly.

You glared at him, shocked at his actions.

But what more surprised you, was his hand forcefully pulling the sheets down from your face, revealing your whole mouth to him.

His lips conjoined with yours, making your face turn a dark shade of pink.

He pushed the liquid into your mouth, making you have to swallow. But he didn't stop there.

His hand snaked its way around your head, reaching the back of your hair, grabbing it and pulling you upwards.

You were in shock at what he was doing, but you eventually eased into it. You never thought that Obanai would actually pull something like this.

You closed your eyes, tears starting to form as he only got rougher. You wrapped your arms around his neck, making sure that he didn't stop.

Until he broke away, you both took deep breathes.

You wiped your mouth, getting rid of the extra formula that Obanai had to transfer into your mouth.

There was silence between the both of you for minute.

Siddenly, Your eyes grew tired, everything drifting into darkness. You felt yourself falling onto your pillow, Then you had fully blacked out.

Obanai rushed to your side, making sure you hadn't died already. He checked your pulse, then breathed a needed sigh of refeilf.

He stared at your sleeping figure, making sure to be exactly present on every last bit of your body.

It was going to be a long time until he saw you again, because he knew that his job as a hashira would get in the way.

Iguro leaned down, giving you a kiss on the forehead before sitting up and mumbling to himself.

"I swear, I will find you a cure, y/n"

Word count: 1034