Gyomei Himejima x daughter! Reader

I really couldn't think of any options regarding gyomei x reader in a actual dating relationship, but I'm sure it'll come to me. Happy reading!

—————————

You had never felt so lucky to have been born into Gyomei Himejima's family. Although he may be a single dad, he always made time for you even when he was busy. He fed you, washed you, and tried his absolute best to give the best life he could to you. You love him very much, and he does too.

Although, all good things do have a negative side.

Gyomei would completely break down if he heard that anything had happened to you. If you two get into a fight with each other, after it was over he would just lay down and cry, thinking about how he had raised you and how he didn't deserve to have a daughter. In other words, he blames it on himself. No matter how hard you try to calm him down, telling him that it isn't his fault that something happened to you, you know that it isn't going to help. But you still try.

Your older now, and more resilient in a way. Although, your father still treats you like a child. He still lets you go out with friends, do what you want to do, but he can be fairly strict and the rules he makes can be bounding.
But he want's to keep you safe. He sees you as his only true family, the only person he can really trust. And of course, you are going to respect that by following him whether you like it or not.

But this particular day, he couldn't trust you at home alone. He usually sent kakushi to look after you even though you were old enough. But today, things were a bit different. Many of the kakushi members were over cleaning up a scene that happened last night with a lower-moon, rui, to be exact. So, your father had to take you to work with him.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I probably won't be welcome in the meetings you have-"

"That's nonsense, oyakata-sama and the rest of the hashira would be more than delighted to meet you"

You two discussed as Gyomei led you through the front gates, into the ubuyashiki household. As you two were walking, but you felt many eyes watching your every move. Probably kakushi members, or some people else.

Soon enough, you were standing in the courtyard where all of the other 8 hashiras bowed, all looking at you with wide eyes. There was...a woman with black and purple hair,

another woman with pink and green large platted locks,

a boy with a striped haori and a bandage over his mouth,

Another man with yellow and red exotic hair that's eyebrows kinda looked like ones of an owl,

A boy with spikes black hair tied back into a ponytail with icy blue eyes,

A scary looking guy with white hair and scars all over his face and chest,

A muscular man that also had white hair but it was tied back into a bun with a weird headband with gems,

And a teenager with black and turquoise hair. He looked kinda depressed.

Looking at them creeped you out, you didn't expect the legendary demon hunters that everyone talked about to look like this, but then again, they were all extremely intimidating even from many feet away.

You then looked to the platform, where the leader of the entire corporation stood. He had mid-length straight black hair, but there was something very wrong with the top half of his face, it looked,almost cursed. He must've been blind as well, judging by the way his eyes didn't squint when he looked into the hella bright sunlight.

Hey, at least your dad and him have some kind of connection.

"So you must be Gyomei's daughter!"

The man with the red and yellow hair quietly yelled proudly.
"She's so pretty! Don't you. Think, everyone?"
The girl with the pink and green plats said to everyone, while they all nodded their heads while staring at you intently.
You just bowed, not trying to get on their bad side or anything.

"Please do not be shy, you are welcome here"

Ubuyashiki's voice was calm and relaxing in a way. You could understand now why people spoke good things about him...

For the rest of the meeting you were happy. You got to meet and introduce everyone, and talk with many people about their stories. It's tragic, but interesting... either way, you were exhausted by the time you and your father got back home. You immediately changed into sleeping robes, and payed down on your futon. Just as you were half  asleep, you felt the door to your room open.

In walked Gyomei, with his prayer beads put away but holding his haori in his hands.

He sat down beside you, you felt his smile and gently lay his giant haori over your sleeping form. He put it over like a blanket, before mumbling a wish and leaving, closing the door quietly enough to not wake you behind him.

You snuggled up to the fabric of his haori, eventually driving you to a deep and peaceful sleep.

Word  count:887