Stronger-Giyuu x Demon slayer reader PART 2

Warning: Obsessive behaviour

-----------------------

Y/n, that wasn't an offer...it was an order."

-----------------------

You gently fluttered your eyes open, waking up in an unknown place. You sat up straight, wasting no time to let your eyes darted around the room, a sense of panic rising up in your chest.

You looked down, you were in a medical bed. Then it all started to flood back into you.

How you fought shinobu against the idea of being forced into the rank of hashira, but she had knocked you out in the end. That's how you ended up here.

You were still wearing your uniform, so you breathed a sigh of relief. Your haori was draped over the bed at the bottom of your feet, very clean. She had it washed... you scoffed. Like washing your haori was going to get you to like her.

Suddenly, you heard a gasp come from the door. You shot your head over there, and saw a little girl standing in the doorway, looking at you with eager eyes. "She's awake! The new Hashira is awake!" She yelled to her side before pulling something from other side of the door where you couldn't see.

----------

My heart sank in my chest, hearing someone call me a hashira. I am NOT a hashira. I REFUSE to be a hashira. I don't care if I get paid a sh*t ton of money everytime I breath, I WILL NOT be a hashira!

I looked back at the girl, as she pulled someone into my view. It was shinobu.

"My, good morning y/n. I thought you'd be up a little later, I wasn't expecting th-"

"Cut the act Shinobu."

The smile on shinobu's face turned from a happy and light one to an angry and dark one. All while still smiling.

"Well, you did refuse to come with me so had no choice." She quietly told the little girl to go do something else, before stepping into the room I was in and closing the Shoji door behind her.

"You forced me into becoming a hashira!" I shouted at her.
Her brows knitted.
"I simply saw what you could do and thought you'd be a good hashira, so I told everyone else about you and oyakata-sama told me to bring you here!" She shouted back.

"YOU STARTED THIS!"

"SO WHAT IF I STARTED THIS?! I ONLY DID IT FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY!"

"YOU ONLY DID THIS BECAUSE YOU KNEW I HATED HASHIRAS!"

"I DID NOT!"

We yelled back and forth until I basically had no energy left. I yawned, but my anger still showing. Shinobu and I both came to a halt, until I layed back into the bed and sighed, and she scoffed and turned her back to me.

"Oyakata-sama wants to see you when your not tired, so head over there as soon as you finished" she mumbled, opening the door then closing it after she left the room.

I can't belive this is happening to me...

How did I even end up like this?

Why am I just agreeing to what I hate most?

Stop it!

What if the other hashiras don't like me...

I rolled over on my side, as a single tear rolled down my cheek.

Where did I go wrong...

------------------------------------

No-one's POV