Midnight-Akaza x reader (MODERN AU)

Warning: Modern day AU, Akaza's name and features with stay the same, but in this chapter he has a nightmare about when he was human.

-----------

The large moon shined brightly against the glass of the arched window, making patterns on the hardwood floor and soft fabric of the bed.

Shielding themselves from the midnight hour air, a couple layed wrapped in eachother and blankets on the king-sized bed that adorned the quiet bedroom.

Nothing could be heard exept for the shuffling of one of the bodies that lay within the soft resting place, and the few cars that were driving around outside.

As the Stars appeared for the dawning of a peaceful and quiet midnight, one of the couple sat up.

As Akaza quickly sat up from the bed he was laying on, he started to manage his ragged breathing.

He had a nightmare, one of when he was named the forgotten: 'Hakuji'.

Dreams of his human life often kept Akaza awake, but every time it did he would take a glance at his lover, always being there for him.

She was The light to his dark world.

She would care for him when he needed it the most, or whenever she thought he needed it, even when he didn't.

Whenever he saw her, he felt at home. Happy. He felt, Loved.

You are what he never wants to let go, you mean every last bit of this world to him.

If he lost you,

He loses everything.

---------

Akaza looked around the quiet room, then to the curtains gently flapping with the moonlight and wind that passes through the domain.

"Akaza...?"

He heard his girlfriend's tired and faint voice ring through his ears, before he turned his head silently toward her.

She started to gently lift herself up, rubbing her eyes before reaching for Akaza's hand.

She knew that he had trouble sleeping at night because of his past, so you did your best to help him get through it when you could.

"Babe...did I wake you? Go back to sleep.."

He mumbled, looking at her with worried eyes.

"No, it's ok. Did you have another nightmare?"

"Yeah..."

You brought your hands up to cup his cheeks, taking his face into your grasp.
You planted a passionate kiss on his lips, eventually moving your hands to his neck and wrapping them around it,
His hands reaching your waist.

You broke away, looking him in his beautiful blue and yellow eyes while he looked into yours.

"Come on, get some rest."

You took his hand in your hand, laying him down gently on the pillow, his pink hair shortly sprawling out on the pillow.

Once he was layed down, he grabbed a hold of your waist, bringing you don't with him.

You landed on his chest and arm, like he intended for you, so he could just capture you in a indestructible hug.

His arms immediately wrapped around you tightly, already keeping you secure within his grasp.

He knew that when he held you like this, you felt safe and comforted.

As you did, you were squished against his body, but still managed to give him a peck on the lips when you reached for it.

A little after, Akaza fell asleep, and so did you.

Word count: 549