Marry me!- Uzui Tengen x Reader

-----------------------------------

Warnings: Just Tengen being annoying. (Kinda?) And some dirty talk. A tiny bit.

---------------------------------

"Morning, Makio!"

You greeted her cheerfully, while holding the bag of fabrics tightly in your arms. Your flower patterned kimono was your favourite, so you were feeling really good today. On top of the fact that the sun was shining, and it was a beautiful day. Makio and you were good friends, with Hinatsuru and Suma. You would all hang out sometimes, helping eachother with washing, making food for people, or just sitting down to have tea together.

You knew them pretty well, and they enjoyed your company. Makio fast walked over to you, were she dropped her basket of meats and gave you a bone crushing hug.
"Hi Y/n!"

Suma and Hina followed after Makio, Hina giving you a gentle smile and Suma waving her hands. "Where've you been? I haven't seen you around in weeks!" Suma said excitedly with a hint of confusion.

"Aw, I thought I told you I was going out of town for a while to see my parents!" You replied, giggling at the girl.

"Hey, why don't you come over! It's been a while."
Makio suggested. You smiled and agreed happily.

And then you remembered.

Your face dropped into a tired expression. "But what about-"
"Tengen? Meh, don't worry about him. We're gonna make sure he doesn't come near you this time!"

"If you say so..."

And so after you did your daily chores, you went around to your three best friend's home. It was definitely large and expensive, Tengen being a Hashira and all. And yes, you knew. That is how close you are with the three women, and most of time Tengen would tell things to you as if you were already his wife, which kind of pissed you off.

All four of you stepped inside the matted room, Suma going to go get a tray of tea.

"Oh damn, I forgot I needed to write something down for Tengen when he gets back. I'll be right back, okay?"
Makio said, getting up.
After Makio and Suma had left the room, you and Hina talked.
Hina eventually tucked her clothes under her as she got up and excused herself, because she needed to go to the bathroom.

So you were left in the room alone, just looking around.
Your silence was interrupted when the sliding door behind you made an opening sound.
Without thinking, you assumed it was one of the girls coming back. You turned toward the door, but when you opened your eyes you saw something much to not what you were expecting.

"Huh? Wa-y/n!" He grinned saying your name happily.
You internally groaned, but the least you could do was be polite.
"Hi, Tengen-"
Before you could finish your sentence, a large muscular arm wrapped around your waist pulling you into a bigger and more hard body. You didn't do anything, knowing that Tengen knew that you hated it when he did this. He held you tightly while laughing in amusement to your unmoving body squished against his, you lifted your hands to try and push him off, but he just chuckled harder and held you tighter.
Eventually you balled your hand into a fist and resorted to banging him in the chest. "Tengen let me go! Suma's going to got get some tea, why don't you go bother her?!" You shrieked angrily at the man, which made his amused grin grow larger.

"Nah, I prefer bothering you. Plus, have you thought about my proposal yet?"

You groaned, this conversation is inescapable every time you come near this guy.

"I'm still thinking."

"Oh come on y/n, I know what your doing. There's no way to express your love to me because you're too shy, so you pretend you won't except my marriage proposal and play hard to get, now you're just stalling on waiting!" Tengen pouted, while you sighed in defeat.