Emi & Jes's intro [1]

(Y/n) Emery's POV

It was 7:15 am.

I woke up from the freaking annoying sound of my alarm.

After getting up from the bed, I questioned the reason of my existence for like a good 5 minutes as I do everyday. And then I finally decided to say goodbye to my first love, my bed.

I made my way to the washroom.

I brushed my teeth with my favourite minty toothpaste. It tastes really good and fresh.

After brushing my teeth, I thought of taking a cold shower cause it's summer time and my day is going to be quite rough.

I turned on the shower and let the cold water touch my warm skin.

It's so relaxing to take a comfy shower before the day starts.

After finishing my relaxing shower, I walked out of the washroom with one big towel wrapped around my body which has reached to my knees and another towel on my head to dry my wet hair.

While drying my hair with the small towel using one hand, I walked to my closet and took out the clothes I'm going to wear.

After wearing proper clothes and tying my hair into one high ponytail, I get downstairs in the kitchen through living room where I saw my best friend making breakfast for both of us. She's not only my best friend but also my sister btw.

"Good morning, Jes" I greet her. She smiled looking at me and returned the greetings "Good morning, Emi. The breakfast is ready. Come here and eat."

"Thank you, Jes." I thanked her and started eating as she did the same.

"How many classes do we have today, Emi?" She asked me curiously.

"We've 5 classes today." I answered while enjoying my breakfast.

"Ughh..." She groaned and then said "Pretty tough day is today!"

"Yeah... It's gonna be a tiring day. So eat well to gain energy." I said.

After done with breakfast, we got out of our apartment and locked it. This apartment, we bought it together working our ass off.

After locking the door, we went to the elevator which is empty and enter there. It was totally quiet in there and we liked it that way.

Finally we were on our way to the university.

On the way there, we stopped by our coffee shop which is taken care of by my granny. We took our favourite drinks and again start on our way to the university.

"The day starts now!" We said cheerfully looking at each other.

"Hello.
If you're wondering who am I, then here you go....

I'm Park Emery. I'm 18 years old an university student. I'm studying psychology.

About my family background? There's nothing I can say honestly. I don't even know who my parents are. I don't want to know anyway.

When I was a lil kid, I used to watch other kids happily going to school and back home with their parents. So I was a little curious why? Exactly why I can't have that same experience? Granny always ignored my questions until one day I forced her to tell me the truth. I wanted to know if I had any parents or am I an orphan.

She told me that both of my parents are still alive. They didn't want me. So they left me with granny.

Yes. I grew up in granny's home. She's the only one that loved me, took care of me. She has a coffee shop or you can say dessert shop too. Me and Jes take care of the shop after coming back from the university every day.

I used to live with granny till last year. Then me and Jes bought our own apartment with the help of our whole life's scholarship savings and granny's savings.

Speaking of Jes, she's my best friend since the day I landed on my granny's home. Hahaha. Literally from my birthday. She's 1 day older than me. Her birthday is on 23rd December and mine is on 24th. So we celebrate our birthdays together on 25th December, the Christmas day lol.

Since the first day we had an amazing bonding. We're like twins. We also have the same surname that made it even more natural. Since our childhood we'd share every little thing with each other. It doesn't matter if it's food or happiness or hard time or some toys. We always got each other's back.

We even study the same thing. Yeah. She's also studying psychology.

About other introduction of Jes and if you're wondering how my best friend turned into my sister! I'd let Jes say it herself. Haha..."

"Come on Jes! Tell our readers about yourself..."

"Okay okay." Said Jes.

"So hii...
I'm Park Jeslyn. I'm also 18 years old as you know. I'm also studying psychology with Emi.

About my family, I'm also like Emi. I don't know who my parents are. They left me at an orphanage and then I got adopted, I don't remember when cause I was very young at that time.

I was very happily living with my adoptive parents until they had their own first born. My step sister. I was 7 when I came to know that I'm not there real daughter. When I turned 9, my step sister was 6 years old and from that time my adoptive parents started to show their true colours. They abused me soo much. Then one day they drove me away from their home and left from there God knows to where, after selling the house.

Thank God granny and Emi was our neighbours. After they left me here all alone granny took me with her and became my legal guardian like Emi.

So basically, this is how me and Emi became actual sisters. It's just we aren't blood related.

Life is better now cause I have Emi and granny always by my side..."

"Oh... Look we reached to our university while introducing ourselves." I said.

"Let's go" Jes said excitedly and we entered through the university gate.

______🦇______

That's it for today people
Have a great day

That's it for today peopleHave a great day

~🥝