way to your mind [14]

Flashback

When Jungkook ran away from the rooftop, followed by Taehyung and Crystal, They straight head to their dorm or a place where all the boys meets or sometimes stays together.

Reaching the dorm, they saw four of the remaining boys from their group called BTS are there.

Two of them were sitting on the couch watching something on the TV. Other one was in the kitchen and the other one was laying on the ground in front of the couch like a dead body.

"Jin hyung!!" Jungkook called out the tall black haired man with broad shoulder and heavenly handsome facial features who is known as Kim Seokjin.

"Oh. Hii Jungkook-ah." One of the man from the couch who was watching TV greeted him as Jin came to the living room where all the other five boys and Crystal is.

"Hobi hyung I'm doomed. What do I do?" Jungkook said panicking to the blonde boy.

"Why? What happened?" The other man who was watching TV with Hobi aka Jung Hoseok asked.

"I'm done for Namjoon hyung." Jungkook replied almost tearing up to the black haired tall muscle man who is Kim Namjoon.

"Ahh jinja!! Just say what the fuck happened and stop whining in front of my ear. I'm trying to sleep." The dead body aka Min Yoongi woke up.

"She knows." Jungkook replied to the now woken dead body who's gray hair was messy and black piercing eyes staring at them with a bored expression.

"Jungkook-ah, calm down. Please. And tell us who knows what?" Jin patted his back.

"Hyung, I told you about Emery. Right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. And?" Yoongi asked as if he wants it to end asap.

"Emery's sister Jeslyn knows what I am...

....or maybe we are." Jungkook sighed.

"What the-" Jimin came out of nowhere startling the shit out of Jin. But they shrugged it off cause now the more important topic is what Jungkook talking about.

"Holly molly.... What are we gonna do now? What if she tells other humans about us?" Hoseok was getting stressed by this new information.

Just then Taehyung spoke...

"Guys, I have something important to say."

"What is more important than what's Jungkook saying at this moment, Taehyung-ah?" Namjoon said while sighing.

"No no. It's related to this actually." Everyone looked at Taehyung focusing what he is about to unveil.

"I haven't told anyone yet that I found my mate."

"Tae!!!" Jimin suddenly yelled on his face.

"When did you?"

"Who's it?"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

The boys were shocked and excited to know more about it. They started asking questions after questions making Taehyung confused about who he should answer first.

"Everyone calm down... Let him speak first." Namjoon calmed everyone.

Tae started speaking...

"You guys already know a few days ago I was with my mom-dad at their new home. I was there to help them shifting. So oneday mom forced me to go to some neighbour's house because they invited our family for dinner. It was Jeslyn and Emery's grandma. I met Jeslyn there.

After the dinner, grandma and mom-dad were talking among themselves. So I decided to take a walk out. Obviously I had to inform them before going out, otherwise it would look rude. As I told them that I'm going to take a walk, they decided to send Jeslyn with me because they thaught we should be friends and we both are gonna be bored there.

While we were walking in the silent and empty street suddenly a few dogs started to run towards us while barking loudly. Jeslyn got startled and jumped on me embracing me. That's when I felt it. Like Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung said when you get in touch with your mate you feel the desire to make her/him yours or basically you want to mark that person as yours, I felt that. I was out of my mind and I almost bit her. When I saw her shivering in fear, when I saw tears leaving her eyes constantly I held back myself.

It took awhile for her to accept the reality, but eventually she accepted it after I explained everything to her. Crystal was there when I explained everything to Jeslyn, so she knows about the whole mate thing and about us being vampire."

"So you mean Jeslyn is your mate and she knows about all of us?" Jungkook asked still  confused about the new information.

"Yes."

"How about Emery?" Jungkook asked again.

"She doesn't know anything.... yet."

"Ohh..." Jungkook sighed.

"Yaahhh!! Why didn't you tell us before? You idiot!!" Jin scolded Taehyung.

"Jin oppa... I think someone else also found their soulmate." Crystal suddenly let out in a teasing manner.

"Who?" Everyone including Jin was confused.

"We know about you and Jimin, Crystal. It happened in front of us." Hoseok said to his younger sister.

"It's not about us oppa..." The girl pouted knowing how they aren't interested in her saying.

"Then who else?" Hoseok asked.

Crystal turn to Jungkook, looking at him with mischievous smile on her face.

Everyone else followed her gaze and all of them looked at Jungkook.

"What? Why yall looking at me?" Jungkook asked weirded out by their stare.

"Yah... I'm not yet sure if she is my mate or not. Don't assume things in your head." He yelled at them kind of embarrassed for being the center of attention.

"But you told me that you feel different around her, whenever you are around her you want to bite her and taste her. It's kind of similar feeling that I feel around Crystal." Jimin stated.

"Same. I felt like this too." Taehyung also agreed.

"But what if it's just my desire? What if she isn't the one?" Jungkook sounded sad and serious.

"I got it Jungkook-ah. You want to be sure about it. Right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes hyung."

"There's a way." Namjoon spoke.

"What way?" Jin asked curiously.

"Hyung, I read it on a book since I haven't experienced something like this yet, so I'm not sure if it'll work or not. But you can try." Namjoon said calmly.

"What is it though? The way... What is it?" Jungkook seemed more than curious.

Deep down he wanted Emery to be the one for him. He have seen how the girl looks at him with so much love and care in her eyes. He also wanted to return the same love and care to her, but he couldn't knowing he's bonded to someone already. There's someone for him that God choosen. That's why he always hurted her feelings starting from the day Emery confessed her feelings for him. He always gave her coldness. He always made her sad or infact cry. He felt bad too for this. But he didn't want to create a mess. He didn't want to fight with his fate.

"I've read that a vampire can hear their mate's inner voice. I mean what she is thinking at that time. If you can hear what is she thinking about then know she is your soulmate." Namjoon explained everything to him.

"But I've been enough close to her and I never heard what she have in her mind before." Jungkook said.

"Have you ever tried to get close to her? You always stayed away from every girl." Namjoon asked.

Jungkook kept silent.

"Try once if you really want to know she's the one for you or not, Jungkook. And the way I'm seeing it, you will surely hear her just by standing beside her. Just for once stop holding back your feelings." Namjoon stated again.

And that's how Jungkook ended up meeting Emery with an excuse of getting their number.

Flashback End

______🦇______