Teasing [10]

Granny made some coffee for him in the meantime I changed my clothes and after that I came back.

I and Jungkook were having a staring competition while Jes was looking at us all confused.

We stopped our competition of eyeing each other when granny came with the coffee she made for Jungkook and herself, also hot chocolate for me and Jes.

"Handsome boy, what was your name again?" Granny asked him.

"Jungkook"

"So was she wearing your clothes?"

"Yes..." Jungkook answered looking at me with a slight smirk.

I swear if only there was granny not here I would have rip that smirk of him. And why the fuck is he exposing me?

"Ahaa~ So did she stayed at your place last night?" Granny asked staring at me with a mischievous smile.

Jungkook's smirk grew bigger and he answered looking at me "Yes. In my room, she slept in my room."

My eyes were so wide that my eyeballs almost fell off of my eye socket.

"Ohhhh!!! I see you boy. I see what you did." Jes spoke giggling.

Jung the bitch kook was grinning like he did something to be very proud of.

I swear this idiot... He don't even know what is he getting himself and me into.

Without letting him say anything else, I decided to finally spoke.

"Granny... It's not the way you think. I-i was a bit too much tired that I fell asleep at his place while helping his friends with their project. And him being a very good human being, let me sleep in his room. He wasn't even there. That's how I ended up sleeping at his place." I made up a false story to explain the situation.

"What about your clothes?" Jes asked.

"I-i... My cl-clothes..." I was struggling as I was thinking of something to answer her.

"She probably don't remember as she was half asleep when I gave her my clothes to change into. I thought it's gonna be quite uncomfortable sleeping in her uniform as she was still wearing those." Jungkook answered for me.

I looked at him thankfully.

"Aha~ So she changed her clothes herself?" Jes said.

"Why are you sounding disappointed?" I shot her a glare.

Jungkook got up from the couch as he bowed to granny once again. "Granny, it's late now. I have some important things to do too. So I'll be going. I'll see you again. Have a great day." He said.

"Ohh... Okay Jungkook. You have a great day too. It was very nice talking to you." Granny said smiling.

"Yeah yeah... He have maaaannnnyyy things to do. So I'll see him off. Let's go Jungkook."

I dragged him out of my apartment and closed the door.

"What the fuck were you thinking when saying shits in front of granny?"

"Why? I was just telling the truth." He shrugged.

"You didn't have to. Anyways, thanks for helping me at the end though. I'll give your clothes back to you tomorrow. Bye." Saying all this in one breath I proceed to go back as I heard him chuckling.

~~

None's pov

After Jungkook saw her running towards her apartment door, he chuckled softly while shaking his head then turned to go back in his own apartment.

Entering his room, he layed down on his bed on his both hands at the back of his head smiling thinking about Emery.

When the sudden realisation hits him in his head, his smile fades away replacing with a confused expression remembering the time he saw Emery almost naked.

Jimin was also with him witnessing the very different side of his younger brother that he have never seen before.

Flashback

"Jungkook-ah, her clothes are totally soaked." Jimin sounded concerned.

"What should we do hyung?" As Jungkook replied with a question Jimin looked at him and smirked.

"What?" Jungkook asked as he was confused looking at his best friend or brother.

"Change her clothes."

Jungkook nodded and suddenly he realised what he just heard.

"What the heck are you saying hyung?" Jungkook asked all flustered.

Jimin laughing at his flustered little brother.

"Jungkook! Go and bring your clothes. If she stays like this she'll die in pneumonia."

As Jungkook was told he brought some of his clothes even though he never liked sharing his clothes with anyone and specially with a girl.

Jungkook gave his clothes to Jimin and started to make his way out of the room. But Jimin had something else in his head.

Jimin stopping Jungkook by grabbing him by his shoulder.

"What do you want now, Jimin-shi?"

Jimin looked at him flushing a grin before handing him his clothes.

"You are going to change her clothes."

______🦇______