It has always been like this [3]

I was still standing there with my head down trying my best not make those tears fall that crept in my eyes when suddenly I heard an soft voice calling me.

Wait! It doesn't sound soft.

"Yaaaa!!!! Why did you... why did you ran out to here?" Jes yelled at me while breathing heavily.

"Here's your bag!! I already arranged your locker. Ahh I'm tired... I ran around with two heavy bags to find you." She said frustratedly.

I looked up at her trying to say something.

"What happened? Did he again insulted you? This bitch- I told you to stop. Didn't I? Why don't you listen to me Emi?" Now she's more frustrated I can see.

"It's been 5 years I'm tolerating this. It's fine." I said smiling.

"Ughh... You are so stupid Emi. I just hope you don't let him break your heart awfully." Jes pouted saying this to me which made me feel guilty.

I embraced her by her neck tightly while giggling "Don't worry Jes... I'll be fine." I said.

~~

Now when our university is over for today, it's time for work. As we opened the door of our coffee shop with a good luck bell's ringing sound our lovely granny came towards us "Aha... You two are back! Come here."

We walked to the counter from where granny was calling us. "We'll get ready as fast as we can granny." Jes said while grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the restroom.

"Wait girls!! Go sit on one of the table for a few minutes, I'm sending Jihoon with two milk tea. Drink that and then get ready. Don't be in rush." Granny ordered us. And of course we did as we were said to.

After awhile of sitting their in complete silence Jihoon oppa and Yejun unni who helps us working here came with our milk tea.

"Thank you oppa, unni" I smiled at them as Jihoon oppa smiled back and unni said "Don't drink it in rash. Remember last time you almost died while choking. We will be here until you are done with your drinks and we aren't in any hurry. So please don't try to die girl." While sighing.

And there's Jeslyn laughing at me because she knows I'm usually like this. It's not because I'm in a hurry. It's just the way I am.

I shoot a not so scary glare at her and started drinking my milk tea.

~~

After finishing our drink exactly the way we were instructed to, we changed our clothes and start with our job.

Jihoon oppa and Yejun unni bid goodbye to us and left for their little date till they reach their home. Yes. They're one sweet couple I have ever seen.

"Then girls, I'm leaving it to you now. Don't be late while going back home." Saying this granny also left.

~~

We were working as usual. After 8 it usually doesn't get much crowded, but today it's a little too empty.

There is still few people sitting here. I was going back to my place after serving to a person their order when I noticed that Jes isn't looking good.

Is she sick...?

Without another thought I make my way to her and when I reach enough close to touch her forehead I realised that she have a fever.

"Girlll.... You have caught up in fever." I said while sighing to myself.

"It's okay. Don't worry too much." She said.

"Yeah, sure. I'm calling granny. She'll take you to the doctor. Wait-" I was typing granny's number on my phone when Jes snatched it away while letting out a weary sigh.

"Don't make granny worried. I'll be fine after taking some rest." She said weakly.

"I don't think so... You need to see a doctor, Jes!! Don't be stubborn..." I replied.

"Okay... Let's see if the fever don't go away after I take rest today, then we can think of something else. Right?" Jes said with a slight smile to not make me worry much which isn't helping at all cause bitch I'm already worried.

I waited for a little to think of something and knowing her stubborn ass, she will not go to see a doctor today at all I let out a worried sigh "Fine! But you aren't staying here any longer. Go home and take rest. Call me if you don't feel good. Okay?"

"And what about the shop?" Jes replied concernly.

"Please don't worry about the shop. Go home. I can take care of the shop. And look there isn't many people coming here today anyways..." I shrugged and assured her.

She was still a bit hesitant to go "C'mooooon.... I can handle this much. You don't have to worry. I'll try to get back soon too. Now go."

Even she was hesitant to go back, I somehow managed to send her back. And I called her at least 20 times till now cause I'm super worried. I hope she'll be okay.

~~

It was 9.30 pm. I was getting ready to get off work. I changed my clothes and came in front of the counter while fixing my hair and bag.

Finally when I thought I was ready to leave the door opened with a little ringing. That's exactly when I realised my forgetful ass completely forgot to pull the shop 'Closed' sign. I mentally cursed at myself to let my anger fade and looked back at the person who is supposedly the customer of our coffee shop.

What the fuck!

Why is Jungkook and his friends are here?

______🦇______