Confession [20]

Next morning~

I woke up when the sunlight hit my face.

I just woke up how am I still feeling so tired and sleepy? I also feel lightheaded.

As I tried to get up from the bed I heard someone groaning behind me. I slowly turned around and looked at the sleeping figure.

Oh it's Jungkook. Phew...

I looked at his cute face admiring every bit of it and suddenly one by one flashbacks started showing up in my head.

When the realisation hit me my eyes widened.

What the fuck did we do? And why did we? No it all cannot be true. They're just my dreams. Then again how am I here at Jungkook's place? Wait I remember running here because he said he was in pain. And then he... me? We?

WE REALLY DID THAT???? Oh my God!!! What????

Without wasting any moment I sat up on the bed and looked at myself I was wearing one of Jungkook's hoodies.

No way....

I quickly got out of the bed but suddenly fell back on the bed feeling a sharp pain in the middle of my legs. I also let out a small groan in the process which made Jungkook awake.

"Oh you're awake?" I stood up from the bed right away I heard him, even though it was hurting like bitch.

"Y-you..." I pointed my finger at him.

"Why? What happened?" He asked.

"What did you do? Why did you do that? You... You don't even love me..." The last line I said looking down like a whisper as I felt my eyes getting wet.

Jungkook quickly got out of his bed and came towards me. He stood in front of me and pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay... Don't cry. I'm sorry okay?"

"No... It's not." I answered as I tried to get out of his hug and I did.

I couldn't even look at him cause I feel embarrassed remembering that I also gave in with that last night even I know very well that he doesn't love me.

I put my one hand on my eyes and started sobbing.

"Emi-"

I cut him off by my hand signing him to shut up as I still looked at the floor and said "I know. I know what you are about to say. It was a mistake, right? I know. Don't worry. I won't bother." and started running away.

However I couldn't since I was sore and was about to fall on the ground but ofcourse Jungkook won't let that happen as he caught me just in time. He then picked me up in both his arms carrying me as I kept hitting his bare chest to be free.

Yes, he was shirtless and was only wearing a gray sweat pant. He carried me to the bed and sat me down at the edge. He then squatted down in front of me.

He held my both hands and said "Why are you not letting me speak? And who told you that it was a mistake? I know I was not myself last night but I don't regret anything. Emi, I... I fell for you too. I also love you."

As I heard him say that I looked him in the eyes as my eyes were wide af. I was shocked as I didn't expect this all of a sudden.

"You aren't saying that just to make me stop crying, right? To make me feel better. If it's yes then please stop lying. It'll make it worse later. Let me live in reality in which my crush don't like me. It's okay. I'll take care of myself. But if someday I find out that- that you lie-"

He cutted me off by kissing me.

He pulled out when I was quiet and then he spoke while curessing my cheeks "I'm not lying. I love you Emery. I love you."