Just Another Normal Day [2]

After getting necessary things from the locker, we started walking towards our classroom.

It's our second month in this university.

Honestly at first I thaught university is going to be boring. That's until I came to know my crush also is in this university.

It's not boring at all now when I can see my crush here everyday.

After sometime of walking we reached to our class. Like always we sat down on a desk at the back in front of the window.

Sitting down I was talking to one of my friend who sits at the front desk, about homework.

After sometime of chit-chating our teacher appeared and our class started.

~~

The whole day today I was very busy, so couldn't see my crush. It was the last class of the day and I was going crazy to meet my crush.

Finally...

The class ended. I was in a hurry to see him, so I just ran out of the classroom exactly when the teacher left leaving my initials on Jes's responsibility.

I was so excited to see him. So I ran as fast as I could to reach the spot where I usually say goodbye to him everyday.

~~

When I reached to that place there was no one. 'I think I'm early here. He's not here yet.' as I was thinking I noticed in the corner of my eyes someone is walking towards me or maybe the university entrance which is also the exit and where I'm standing.

And there he is. My crush.

You can't imagine just by glancing at him for a little makes me more than just happy. I walked towards him and the two friends of him who were with.

"Hiiiii....." I said smiling ear to ear. I know I look stupid as fuck right now, but I can't help with that.

Everytime I'm looking at him I can't stop smiling. It's just how it is.

"It's been 5 years. Give it to God already Emery." One of his friends said. The short purple haired guy with the most charming presence in this university looked at me and sighed.

"Oh c'mon Jimin. You know I won't stop until he says yes." I said without looking at him cause my eyes are still stuck in my only crush's eyes, those cold eyes in which I've been trying to find some warmth. That warmth that I felt when the first time I met him in high school.

"I thought we can finally wrap up our university life peacefully. But here we go." The tall man rolled his black orbs in irritation.

This green haired boy isn't always like this. He usually is quite friendly, BUT only when he needs any help from me. Otherwise all of them are cold as fuck. Even ice can't compete with them.

"It's your fault that you have chosen this university" I answered shrugging.

It partially is. At first when I decided I will be applying for this university I didn't expect he or they will also be here. So I almost gave up on him, but it's not what God wants I guess.

"It's not our fault. It's our bad luck." Jimin fires back. He is annoyed and you don't even want to test him. Trust me. He looks scary.

"And our bad luck is you. From the first day you walked into our lives, you just annoyed us. Can't you just leave us alone?" An very very irritated Taehyung said in the most annoying way he can to show how much he disliked me.

It's not only him though. Everyone in their friend circle kind of dislikes me. Well it doesn't matter to me cause I believe one day, yes one day I'll make them change their minds.

I didn't answer them and looked at my crush who was already staring at me with his cold gaze. Tbh it gives me chills everytime he looks at me like that, but I don't know why I can't stop myself from want to see the same care in his eyes he had when the first time he looked at me. My curiosity is more powerful than my fear. So even it scares me to death sometimes when his gaze lands on me, I still don't give up.

"Heyyy... Jeon Jungkook!!" "Why are you silent all the time? Can't you say something?" I tugged him.

"What do you want?"

The brown haired man whom I'm crushing on for 5 years, yes 5 fucking years finally decided to open his mouth. His cold grey eyes not leaving mine.

"Wow... This was the coldest and scariest one." I joked. Well I tried at least you can say.

"I like you"

My smile which dimmed away a little for a few minutes again grew in a big and bright one.

But it faded away when Jungkook looked at me and said before going on his way...

"I hate you".

After a few moments of my heart break I looked in the way I could still see him walking and screamed my lungs out "I know you don't!! And I'll never give up no matter how many harsh words you say to me."

He didn't even looked back and that's how the sight of his back slowly disappeared totally while I was still smiling like an idiot in some hope for us to become something even though deep down without my knowing I was hurting. Maybe that's why I felt empty or left alone at that moment.

______🦇______