Embarrassing shits [8]

The next morning I felt really really sick. I didn't even want to get up.

Is it because the whole night I was thinking how for a few moments I felt like Jungkook actually cared for me yesterday.

How stupid of me thinking something like that. Like how dare even I expect anything from Jungkook, the man who don't even acknowledge my existence when I try everything possible to get his attention.

Anyways I got out of my bed and walked into the washroom.

Somehow I managed to get ready for the university and left my house.

I decided to skip breakfast for today as I'm not feeling too well.

~~

I reached to my classroom where my first class is going to held. I was now feeling even more poor.

After the first 2 classes I totally lost it. I still have 2 more classes. What do I do now?

~~

Somehow I managed to attend all the classes. And now I'm heading out of the university.

Feeling horrible, I got out of the elevator. I don't even know how I managed to get back to my home that's how much horrible I'm feeling right now.

Stepping out of the elevator, walking a few steps ahead towards my apartment door suddenly I felt someone embracing me tightly.

I tried to look at the person with my hezzy ass vision.

"Jimin...?"

"Emery.... Please help me..." He started to whine while shaking me.

Fuck!! I was already so much dizzy.

"St-stop..."

He didn't.

"I-i'm dizzy. Please... Sto-op" I was literally breathing heavily. I was getting exhausted just by saying the slightest things.

What is happening to me, God?

At the time Jimin stopped shaking me finally.

But it was already late...

Before even I could do or say anything all I did was blacking out feeling darkness wrapped me up.

~~

When I woke up feeling the sharp sunlight through my closed eyes, I looked around me. The surroundings of this room isn't looking like mine. And it hits me hard.

Wait!! Where the fuck I am?

I jumped out of the bed I was laying on and ran towards the door. As I reached there I shot up open the door and without thinking just started my way out of the room.

I bumped into someone's hard chest.

"Ahh... My nose!!"

"You should watch where you are going" A deep voice I heard before looking at the person the voice belong to.

"J-jungkook?"

"You don't remember what happened, do you?" He said as if he knows what I'm going to ask already.

I just looked at him confused.

He sighed before starting "You suddenly lost your consciousness in front of your apartment and Jimin hyung screamed out my name. So when I saw you unconscious, I made Jimin hyung carry you to my room since I don't know the password of your apartment door and I couldn't unlock it."

"Aha... I see. Thank you for helping me. But can I ask you something?"

"Y-yeah s-sure ask wha-whatever."

"Why are you stuttering? Anyways I wanted to ask that how long I have been unconscious?"

"Is that what you wanted to ask? Phew... The whole night. You probably didn't get much sleep for last few days." He said sighing in... relief?

"Ohh... Thank you again for helping. I think I should go back now. Sorry for the inconveniences I caused you."

None's POV

Walking in the living room Emery and Jungkook faced each other as she asked "Where is my bag though?"

Jungkook was feeling anxious and when Emery suddenly turned to face him, he almost stopped breathing.

And his anxious expressions didn't go unnoticed by Emery too.

When Emery asked him about her bag, Jungkook again let out a sigh in relief.

"That too probably in my room. Wait I'll bring it for you." Saying that he almost fly away.

What is he so anxious about? Every time I'm asking something to him, he seem to be stressed out. Nah! I'll ask him when he comes back. Emery thaught to herself.

When Jungkook comes back with her bag in his hand, she takes it from him.

She stared at him and asked " What's wrong with you? Why do you look so stressed whenever I'm asking you something?"

"No- nothing" he said.

"Jungkook... What did you do? I'm not buying your lies, so just say what's bothering you? What happened?"

"I-i said it's n-nothing" he said trying to sound confident.

After thinking for a moment while following Jungkook's facial expressions Emery finally decided to let it go "Whatever. I'm leaving. Bye"

As she was going to go she froze staring at her legs and then to her upper body.

Jungkook noticed that and coughed a little, startling Emery.

Jungkook started to speak while scratching his neck and without making eye contact " If-if you are wandering who changed your clo-clothes..." He stopped for a moment looking at the state of Emery and again said "I- actually.... Umm... I changed th-them."

_____🦇_____