Friends [12]

Emery's POV

Next day~

I got ready for university today even though I don't want to go.

I don't want face Jeon Jungkook. Please...

"What the hell are you doing in front of the door? Why are you peeking out? Just get out, Emi." Jes yelled from the behind.

I tried shushing her, but does she care? -_-

"Get out of the way!!" Saying that Jes pushed me away and opened the door wide.

And to my very great luck there was Jungkook, the man I wanted to see the last at this time standing with his best friend Kim Taehyung both tugging their hands in the pocket of their trousers.

They looking hot af.

Jungkook looked at me and smirked.

Wow... That was even hotter.

And suddenly I started to get the flashback snaps of the other day.

That's when I realised that how shameless I'm looking right now for checking him out like he's my meal or something....

Snapping out of my dream I shook my head.

"Girl! Hurry up!! Today we have the Miss Annoying- I mean Annie's class at first. If we're late, we're done for." Jes warned.

Remembering my last encounter with Miss Annie and the way she grew a different kind of dislike towards me, I really don't wanna mess with her.

"Ughhh... Why her?" I whined.

Jes pull me out of the house and locked the door.

We were heading towards the elevator when Jes suddenly stopped.

"Aren't you guys coming with us?"

This idiot...

I literally slapped my forehead for 10,000 times in my mind.

"Why do you care? Let's go!!" I tried pulling her with me.

Thaught they'll ignore her question, but to my very much surprise Taehyung actually answered her back in... umm... nice way...

"Actually we're waiting for someone. You guys go ahead. We'll catch up soon."

Am I hearing this right? Are they drunk or something?

Jes smiled as an response and started her way towards me.

I'm so fucking confused. Since when they're friendly with each other?

I looked at the two of them and then at Jungkook. He was already looking at me for what reason even God don't know.

All of a sudden the door of Jungkook's appartment opened and came out the girl I'm envious of the most.

So she stayed with Jungkook?

Suddenly all my sadness came back in a hast.

Without wasting anymore time I called Jes.

"We're already late, Jes. Let's go. And let's skip going to the coffee shop for now."

"Yeah... Let's go." She replied.

"Wait. Let's go together." Taehyung offered.

And of course who knows what got into Jes today? She said yes.

We were all silent in the elevator until Jungkook started speaking. Teasing to be exact.

"Why is 'someone' so quiet today? She doesn't ever stop annoying me, what happened today?"

"Yeah... I wonder what happened?" Taehyung smirked looking at me.

Wtf is he refering to?

Jes chuckled looking at me.

Anyways I'm not in the mood so I just kept silent.

Finally we reached to our university.

Because we were a bit too late for the first class, we bunked it. And by 'we' I mean us including Jungkook, Taehyung and 'that girl'.

Apparently I got to know her name was 'Crystal'.

We were sitting at the rooftop. They were talking among themselves and Jes was reading some book, while I was sitting a little away from them with earphones plugged in my ears staring at the baby blue sky.

None's pov

Jungkook was talking to Taehyung when suddenly he realised Emery's presence in the corner of his eye.

He couldn't help but stare at her and think 'what's wrong with her today? Why is she trying to ignore me? Is it because of the incident that happened in my appartment? She must be feeling embarrassed. But she doesn't need to cause....

she's pretty...'

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's eyes were fixed somewhere and he followed his gaze. Seeing who he was staring at, a mischievous smile crept on his face.

Elbowing Jungkook to take him back on earth cause he was in deep thaughts.

"What do you think you are doing, Jungkook?" Said a smirking Taehyung.

Only then Jungkook realised he was staring at Emery intensely admiring her.

"Jungkook-sshi!!" Suddenly Crystal exclaimed.

Jeslyn who was reading her book got startled by the sudden scream and turned to look at the source of this.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook to see why did Crystal screamed his name and that's when he noticed the reason.

Jungkook's eyes turned bright red.

Jeslyn as well noticed that and were confused of what is happening.

Taehyung looked at Jeslyn's confused face eyes wide open.

It took awhile for Jeslyn to understand what is going on and when she realised she asked "Who are you attracted to here, Jungkook?"

"Huh?" Jungkook looked at her in confusion.

"Your eyes are red. Did you not realise it?" Jeslyn asked again.

Hearing that Jungkook looked at Jeslyn in horror. 'She knows? Since when? Do Emery also knows?' He thaught.

He didn't waste anymore time. He didn't want Emery to know about all this of course if she doesn't, so he just rashed out of there to somewhere.

"Is he going to be fine?" Jeslyn asked.

"Don't worry. I didn't tell anyone yet that you know what we are. So he's probably shocked. I'll go after him. See you." Taehyung answered her before leaving.

Crystal also followed behind them after saying "See you around, Jeslyn. I'd like to be friends with my future sister-in-law." while smiling coming along with a wink.

"Sure." Jeslyn answered smiling back to her.

She looked at her sister who was now sleeping leaning on the wall behind and went to her.

Bowing to Emery's level, she shook her a little to wake her up.

______🦇______

Sister-in- WHAT!!?

🤭