New feeling that not so new [16]

There was Taehyung on top of Jes and they were umm... unusually close to each other like they were about to... kiss?

... Continuation ...

They looked at me in horror.

I turned around back facing them.

"Umm... Sorry? I didn't mean to ruin your moment. But you can't blame me since I was totally unaware about all of this and even about there is something between you two."

I rolled my eyes annoyed at the fact that Jes didn't tell me about this 'thing between them' even though I could sense a little bit weird atmosphere by their behaviour and also after losing my temper in front of my so called crush who's being hella confusing these days I wasn't in the mood to interrogate them right now.

Oh God!!! I'm tired... Why now?

I was heading towards my room upstairs but Jes called me out.

"Emi! I didn't want to hide it from you, but-" I cut her off.

"Yeah yeah you owe me an big ass explaination, but Jes, not now. I'm not in the mood."

Saying this I left for my room.

Entering my room I stared at my first love, my bed in awe.

"Omg baby I missed youu~" And I jumped on my bed.

It's so comfy comfy~

"Ughh!! I have to get up and change my clothes too."

"Fuck it. I'm too lazy to do that right now."

"But this dress is not so comfortable for sleeping though..."

I sighed and get up to change my clothes into something comfortable to sleep and I did.

As I jumped on my bed again and was getting comfortable under the blanket Jes knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Since when do you ask for my permission to get in my room duhh?" I was pouting because I was disturbed in my sleeping process.

"You aren't eating dinner again today?" She asked quite hesitating.

"Nooo... Now go please. I'm tired and all I want to do now is sleep." I whined.

"Emi?"

"What again?"

"Aren't you mad at me? We promised to never hide anything from each other, but I broke it."

"I'm not mad Jes. Just a little annoyed. But I know you were going to tell me sometime soon. So..." I shrugged.

It's true. I trust her with my life. Why wouldn't I? She's my sister.

"Thank you Emi... for trusting me."

I gave her an assuring smile that says it's all fine.

"Now now girl leave me alone. Trust me I'm more than just tired. I was so wrong to think that I could manage things by myself at the shop. I feel like dying in exhaustion. So let me just sleep peacefully." I whined again.

Jes chuckled and said "I told you. But your stubborn ass ain't listening to anyone."

"Yeah yeah I'm stubborn and wrong. Now shoo. Don't you have a boyfriend to deal with? Go!"

"Yeah fine. I'm going and Taehyung left already. So I don't have anyone to deal with other than you, my child."

"Ughh... Whatever. Good night."

"Good night, idiot." Jes closed the door running away while giggling when I threw a pillow at her.

And that's it. I finally got comfortable under the blanket and lose my consciousness for the night while hugging myself.