[19]

Gonna be 18+ [warning]
also this is the first time I'm writing something like this. So if you don't like it or feel uncomfortable then just ✨skip✨ and yeah one more thing is that this chapter is gonna be long af 😭 byeeee enjoy🥂

^_________^

As soon as I got the message from Jungkook that he's at his home, I left saying bye to granny and telling her not to worry.

When I reach to his apartment I got in and I couldn't see anything since it was dark.

Why is it so dark here? Is he sleeping or is it because he's not here?

"Jungkook?" I called for him but got no answer.

"Jungkook? Are you here?" I again called but still got no answer.

I turned on the flashlight of my phone and started my way towards his room. When I reached to his door I was going to push his door open with the door knob but just then the light of my phone turned off.

Wtf-
It had to die now?
Ughhh

My phone was now switched off and I'm sure the reason is I don't remember last time when I charged my phone.

Damn it. It's so dark I can't even see anything.

Anyways I have to find Jungkook so I get in his room and heard a swift movement on his bed.

"Kook!! Is that you?" There was no answer.

I don't know for some unknown reason I felt scared...

"Jungkook... Why aren't you answering? Are you okay?" I got irritated by his silent treatment.

I reached out for the light switch of his room but suddenly I felt someone back hugging me.

I was startled but again reached out for the switch while trying to get out of that person's grip who I feel like is Jungkook.

"Don't~" I heard him saying in my ear. His voice came out muffled. Now I was sure that it's Jungkook cause duh I know how he sounds.

"Kook!! Are you okay?" I turned around to face him.

The room was totally dark and the moonlight is the only source of light there.

I tried to figure out if he's fine or not but I can't even see his face cause this bitch have melted himself in the crook of my neck.

"What the heck!! Go away and let me see what happened to you?" I said while wiggling in his tight grip.

He didn't let go

And

Instead he gave my neck a... lick!

I was frozen on my place for awhile until I felt him kissing my neck.

"What the fuck Jungkook!!" I yelled and pushed him away from me. He stumbled back a little but was stable on his place.

And before I could even process what's happening I was pinned to the wall by him. I heard him growling.

I felt scared... scared of him.

"J-jungkook what are you d-doing?"

He came closer to me and I again tried to get out of his trap.

In no time I felt his lips on mine.

My eyes widened.
My body froze at the feeling of his lips moving on mine.

After a few seconds he pulled out of the kiss in which I didn't give any reaction.

He got near my ear and whispered "I love you Emi".