No longer liking him [7]

"Jimin, what do you want? Listen I can't help you with those projects of yours. I don't have time to draw those biological shits, so don't waste your time begging. Bye." I said in one breath knowing that he or his friends would never approach me without this reason cause they never do in reality.

I was annoyed. I don't want to see anyone of them rn. Specially Jungkook.

But it's not like my luck is on my side ever.

"See! Exactly this is why I, Jungkook and others don't like you at all." Taehyung said appearing out of nowhere along with Jungkook and that girl, the one who can ONLY make Jungkook smile, no no no actually laugh.

Anyways... Good for her. I'm not jealous even if it looks like I am. But I'm definitely NOT.

"You know what Kim Taehyung? I'm gonna just ignore your bullshits. Say whatever you want. I really don't give a damn anymore."

"And Jimin, if you need help in your projects-"

"Yes. I need. Actually we all need." Jimin let out without letting me finish my sentence.

That over flowing my fucked up mood successfully. Good job Jimin. You did well. Now get the prize.

"Jimin" I called him as calm and softly I can.

"Next time you cut off my sentence I'll make sure to cut off your that thing cause haha I don't really like it when someone doesn't let me finish my sentence." I said as I was smiling like a psycho.

"Also I was saying that if you need any help in your projects... don't ask me. You can ask Jungkook's female fRIenD instead. Anyways that's not my business whoever you ask thou."

Yes. I emphasized that word fRIenD cause why not.

I was thinking of walking away but suddenly my eyes met Jungkook's eyes, those eyes that are always cold. He looked away letting out a mockery scoff.

I shrugged off and decided to go on with my plan which was to walk away from them.

I know, I know my heart was sinking. It's dying inside. But it's not like I can do something about it.

I have tried.

Yes.

I did.

For 5 fucking years.
And he didn't even moved once. I kept going and going in the hope that maybe one day he'll see me the same way I see him. But it's just nonsense hopes. I got it.

~~

The day was literally the most annoying and boring day I could go through maybe.

I'm walking out of the university and again some bitch stopped me. I swear if it's Jimin again I might actually hit him.

Before even I could turn around the person pulled me and spoke.

"Wait for me"

It was too familiar. The voice... It's Jungkook?

And I faced the figure behind me just to be shocked as if I have seen a mf ghost.

After processing what just happened I finally replied "Do you want s-some.... thing? J-jung... kook?"

He chuckled.

What!!????

Why???

How!!!??

Am I dreaming? Jeon fucking Jung fucking Kook chuckling in front of my holy faceu?????????

Ok this time I was too shocked that I had to stand there like  -_- this for one or maybe two or more minutes...

He coughed to make me comeback to life.

"W-why are you call-calling m-me?" I said this time stuttering even more.

"We live in the same apartment building. Don't you remember, my neighbour?"

Wtf-

"Jungkook!! You don't have fever as I can feel your temperature is fine or maybe a little bit cold. Then what happened to you?" I asked while still checking his temperature.

He was just looking at me confused.

I was literally thinking. Well trying to think cause my head is blocked and spinning like a fijix spinner.

"Wait-" I gasped.

"What?" He asked.

"Are you... Omg!!??"

"Why? What happened?"

"Are you possessed by some sort of creature or something?"

"Emery... What are you saying?" He looked confused af.

So I am.

And suddenly he screamed out " HYUNG!!! Ughh... I can't do this..."

"What is going on...?"

They all looked at me. And then it clicked in my head.

I scoffed saying "You really think this shit will work, Jimin?"

"Won't it?" Jimin asked while pouting.

"Of course it won't!! I'm never going to help you with your projects and anything."

"Whyyy" he was doing aegyo. Like it's going to help.

Smirking looking at him "Maybe because I don't like yall nor your friend anymore."

Jungkook seemed quite shocked by my answer.

Jimin and Taehyung started laughing like someone cracked a joke in front of them or something.

I felt like if I stay there for anymore I'll lose my shit and fire at them. So I just walked away making my way to my home.

____🦇____