Last Night [11]

Flashback is still going on

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"No...!! Hyung I can't do that."

"Sorry man... You have to." Shrugging off coming along with a wink Jimin left the room.

Jungkook there standing still staring at Emery's unconscious self flustered by everything that happened or happening with him.

Few minutes after gathering all his courage, he makes his way towards Emery.

One by one he takes off all her clothes.

Her overcoat,

Tie,

Her white shirt,

And then her skirt...

When she was left with only her underwears, he started to feel something different in his heart.

He shrugged off his weird feelings and started to put his big clothings on her.

After being done with putting the pants on, he moved towards her upper body with his shirt in his hand.

When he was done almost with putting the shirt on her and all he had to do now is fastening the buttons of the shirt.

But suddenly his eyes fall on her clavicle and then on her side of the neck.

Unknowingly he licked his lower lip while leaning towards her neck in a slow pace.

His lips almost touching her neck and suddenly he heard someone chuckling behind him.

Realising what he was about do he retrieved himself as fast as he could.

"Jungkook-ah~ What was that, huh?" As Jimin said showing his mischievous mocking smile.

Jungkook was still not feeling good.

And suddenly noticing the struggle of the younger one, Jimin stopped teasing while his expression turn into a confused yet serious one.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" He asked the younger one very concerned about him when Jungkook was just staring at Emery's neck.

Following Jungkook's gaze Jimin realised that everything is going in the wrong way and he had to stop Jungkook.

So he called him again, but this time with a slight shaking on Jungkook's shoulder and a bit loud or deep voice.

"Hyung..." Jungkook's voice isn't sounding normal.

It's like he's in pain.

"I don't know what is happening hyung. I have never felt this much urge to bite anyone before. I'm feeling like loosing my control." He said.

Jimin's eyes widened.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook by his hand and pulled him away from you and as well as out of the room.

When Jimin looked at his eyes, he was shocked.

Jungkook's eyes were glowing and it was bloody red.

Jimin understood right away what is happening to him.

He's lusting... for Emery.

For her blood.

Yes. He's a vampire, a cruel creature that lives of human blood.

Not only him, his brothers whom he calls his family are all infact vampires.

And this is the first time Jimin saw this blood lust in Jungkook's eyes.

Jimin dragged him to the living room and sat him down on the couch.

As Jungkook was away from Emery, he felt his desire for her blood fading away a little.

As he was calming down, he let out a heavy sigh while his eyes were closed. It was as if he was in so much pain and finally now he got relief from it.

"Jungkook-ah... Are you okay?" Jimin asked. He was more than just concerned seeing his younger brother in this state.

"Hyung, I'm okay now. But.... What happened all of a sudden? I have never experienced something like this.... Loosing my control to the point I almost bit someone."

"I don't know... It's not even those days when we lust for blood and even though we control ourselves pretty well since we still haven't find our mates-" Jimin stopped and looked at him.

Jungkook also all of a sudden looked at Jimin hearing the word 'mate'.

"It can't be.... Jungkook, she isn't your soulmate right?" Jimin asked concerned.

Jungkook was silent not knowing how to react.

"Don't worry, Jungkook... I'll ask Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung about this. They probably knows something." Jimin assured as he left him there to see if Emery was okay.

He came back to Jungkook.

"Btw Jungkook-ah... If a girl with very tasty looking neck laying in front of you and that too half naked, also she is the same girl who you have feelings for, it is indeed hard to control yourself isn't it?" Jimin winked.

Jungkook groaned in frustration looking at his hyung.

Wtf is he saying? What feelings is he talking about? He scoffed in his mind as he thought.

"Jungkook-ah, I'll stay here tonight. I can't trust you around her and leave you alone with her after what I witnessed." Jimin said chuckling at Jungkook's irritated expression.

"And you better stay far away from her neck, at least till we find out why you lost your control all of a sudden like that. Okay, our strong bunny?"

"Yeah... I'll stay away from her as I always do anyways hyung. But will she?" Jungkook sighed as he asked it in low voice.

Jimin shrugging his shoulder as an answer of the youngest's question making his way to the guest room as he was calling his best friend, Taehyung to inform all the members that he's staying at Jungkook's place, also he had to make the room acceptable for staying a night there.

After sometime, Jimin came back to take Jungkook in that guest room.

As the night flowed by, Jungkook didn't get any bit of sleep. He was keep thinking about those incidents that are similar to this one.

Yes... This was indeed not the first time something like this happened to him. But this was the first time that his desire to taste Emery's blood was so much that he almost bit her. He couldn't stop himself. He never felt his desire to be this strong before. And another thing that was bothering him the most was....

this kind of feeling he always feels only for Emery and not anyone else....

______🦇______