Development? [17]

Emery's POV

It's been 2 months, me and Jungkook became closer than we could ever imagine.

Somehow he thinks of me a best friend. Yes. That's our label for each other even though his friends often teases us for being together almost whenever we can. Like we became really REALLY close that he even shares all his kinks to me.

After all this days spending friendly hours with him I got to know many things about them. And by 'them' I meant Jungkook and his friends or should I say brothers?

I opened the door of the apartment and get in. I was trying to walk without making any noise to surprise the owner of the apartment but got a beautiful view of my dear sister making out, literally making out with her boyfriend on the couch in living room.

Why do always do this stuffs on the couch?

"Yah!! Kim Taehyung!! Are you going eat my sis or what? And what the fuck are you even doing here at Jungkook's home? Bitch!" I fired at him.

They stopped eating each other's face and turned their attention to me, who was looking at them shamelessly.

"Aish... Go, just go away." Taehyung tried to shoo me away while Jes was hugging Taehyung tightly to hide her flustered face in his chest.

Aww yall so cute

I just stood their with my mischievous and naughty smile and said "Bro... Don't mind me. Keep going with your thing I'm just gonna enjoy the show. Hehehe"

"Yah! Jungkook-ah.... Come here and take your girl away from here." Taehyung yelled and in just no time the Jeon Jungkook appeared in front of me.

"Hello Jeon, you are literally in my sun." I said boredly trying to get a glance of them again.

"Stop that Emi." He said.

"No why? Aish go away!! I want to watch them." I whinned.

Jungkook then got away from me and I felt like he's letting me enjoy my show BUT boy I was so wrong. He back hugged me and then started dragging me to his room.

"Yahhh!!! Let me goooo...."

"Lemme just enjoy the view dude."

"Emiiii!! Let them have fun gosh..." Jungkook sighed.

"Why only they're having fun?" I pouted.

"Girl... Are you drunk or something?" He asked getting irritated by my childish but not so childish behaviour.

"Who told you that someone needs to be drunk to act drunk? Duh..." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. After staying with you I got to know that you almost act drunk all the time." He chuckled.

"Yes. I'm a fun person unlike you." Saying that I walked towards the door but of course he stopped me.

"You aren't going out."

"Whyyyyyy?? You're such a bitch." I again whinned.

"Stop whining, will you? You aren't going out until they're done with their stuffs."

"Okay, but are they like really going to do that in there? I mean isn't it uncomfortable on the couch?" I don't know why did I even ask something like this. Ridiculous.

Jungkook started laughing at me.

"What are you laughing at?" I was annoyed.

"Emi, have you heard of fucking on the couch?"

"No... Is that even a thing?"

"You're an idiot." He again started laughing at me.

"Bitch what do you expect from a virgin like me? How am I suppose to know about this things when I didn't even have a boyfriend before?" I said annoyed asf.