More embarrassing shits [9]

He was nervous af. While Emery was looking like a total tomatoe in embarrassment or maybe... anger.

Seeing her not reacting or saying anything Jungkook decided to speak again "I-i'm sor-sorry... I didn't see anything though."

He was defending himself.

"I mean, you were still wearing your underwears. So I couldn't see- nononono I mean I didn't see anything."

Emery just dropped her bag with her last bit of patience.

It's like some beast woke up in her and she called Jungkook like a whisper "Jeon Jungkook".

Jungkook felt a cold gulp running down his throat. And that's when he saw her coming for his life.

He started running away from her while she was trying to catch him screaming out loud "JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!! YOU THINK IT'S FINE TO SEE ME NAKED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?? I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

"I SAID I DIDN'T SEE YOU NAKED. YOU WERE STILL WEARING YOUR UNDERWEARS." Jungkook replied while still running away from her.

"YOU MEAN YOU SAW ME ONLY IN UNDERWEARS AND THAT'S FINE FOR YOU? YOU ARE A PERVERT!!" Emery screamed after stopping running around to catch Jungkook.

She felt weak and exhausted after running behind Jungkook. Breathing heavily she again let out her anger screaming "YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY UNCONSCIOUSNESS JUNGKOOK!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU-"

"SHUT UP!! Who do you think you are, huh? Taking advantage? (Scoffing) I'm not even into your type. (Smirking) You literally look like a kid, specially that height of yours. Also fyi Jimin hyung was trying to wake you up by splashing cold water on your face and that caused your uniform to be soaked. You could catch cold or maybe worse you could get fever and die, so Jimin hyung said you needed to be changed. That's why I changed your clothes into mine. If this explains everything to you stop screaming." Jungkook calmed down as he explained everything.

Emery also calmed down, but she was still embarrassed. She picked up her bag that she dropped unknowingly sometimes ago and ran at the door.

"Wait!!" Jungkook tried stopping her but it was too late.

She didn't stop anymore. She was too embarrassed to stay there for any more moment. And without giving any last glance at her crush, she left from there.

Back to Emery's pov

I ran into my room and closed the door behind.

"Ughhhhhh!!! I'm so embarrassed."

"Why did this have to happen? Like whyyyyy????"

"How I'm going to face him again? Oh my lord!!!"

I was whining and complaining about my fucked up luck and then I heard the front door open.

"Emi~ My sweetie~"

"Where are you baby?"

Granny...?

Hearing her voice I jumped in joy forgetting every shit just happened and ran outside.

"Grannyyyyyyyyyy...." I hugged her tightly.

"I missed you" I said pouting.

Jes was sitting on the couch chuckling at me for being childish.

"Aha... So our Emi missed her granny?" I nodded my head up and down still hugging her and pouting.

Suddenly Jes started to laugh loudly.

"Em-emi!! Wha-what are you wearing?" She said in between her laugh.

And that's when I realised I haven't changed my clothes. On top of that I'm still wearing Jungkook's clothes that are so big that two of me can be in this together.

"When did you buy clothes so much bigger than yourself?" Granny asked.

What should I say now?

I cannot let them know that I was unconscious for so many hours. They'll be worried. Also they should never know I'm wearing a boy's clothes. Who knows what will they think?

As I was thinking of an answer, we heard someone knocking on the door.

Granny walked to the door to open it.

I sighed in relief and turn around to leave for my room to change my clothes.

"Who are you?" I heard granny asking while I was walking towards the stairs.

"Hello halmeoni, I'm Jungkook." My legs froze.

Well not for long since I ran to the door where Jungkook was standing slightly leaning towards as he was probably bowing to granny.

"What- what are you doing here? What do you want?"

Hearing Jungkook's name Jes also came forward to see what's going on.

Jungkook seem to notice my 'not so pleased to see him' reaction and smirked.

I was confused about what is he cooking in his head now?

Suddenly he pulled out his hand in front of me with a plastic bag.

"Here's your clothes that you forgot to take with you when you left."

He didn't just-

Now how am I going to explain this to them?

I looked beside me at granny as she was already staring at me.

Knowing I'm going to get scolded and have to spit out the truth that I was sick yesterday, I looked down.

But instead granny looked at Jungkook smiling "Oh boy!! You are such a good looking man. Come in. Come in. Let's have a talk."

Jungkook looked at me and I shook my head gesturing a 'no'. He just stared at me smirking again.

"Of course halmeoni."

What the actual fuck? What is wrong with him?

_____🦇_____

Enjoy 😉🥂